Kerbal Space Program 1.11: "Some Reassembly Required" Grand Discussion Thread

UomoCapra

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 7:56 PM, Superfluous J said:

Either way, it's not working as I think it's intended to, as it's a limit of 7 meters and I told the game I wanted the limit to be 70 meters.

How did you bump up the construction radius of a Kerbal? Where can this value be changed?

8 hours ago, Rakete said:

How did you bump up the construction radius of a Kerbal? Where can this value be changed?

I don't know :(

Sadly I've not actually played at all in months and even when I posted that (exactly 2 years ago wow time flies)I wasn't playing much.

All I can tell you from looking through my configs is that I changed the weight limit (but not the range) with this:

@PHYSICSGLOBALS { %constructionWeightLimit = 50000 }

I expect I took out the range stuff because it wasn't working but I don't know what it used to be.

Edited by Superfluous J

On 1/7/2021 at 6:28 AM, dave1904 said:

That would be handy yes  but for now I have edited the settings.cfg and just increased it to 30m. Have to make it read only.

Which value do i have to increase the EVA construction radius/the radius from where parts in storage can be pulled for eva-placement? You seem to have successfully done it.