[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

28 minutes ago, Grimmas said:

KSP2 is supposed to have other star systems in the first place. We don't yet know how many, or how detailed, and I'm sure there will be mods that add extra star systems, but the need for a mod like GU will be reduced compared to KSP.

Im sorry but GU looks much nicer than KSP2s 2 seconds of gameplay

21 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

I agree it looks very nice. And I'm using it in my new career playthrough, where I'm working towards a self-sustaining MKS colony in another star system. But to say it looks much nicer than a product that hasn't even been released yet, based on all of two seconds of video footage? Jeez. Let's give them a chance to publish the game first :)

On 4/14/2021 at 12:53 PM, Grimmas said:

KSP2 is supposed to have other star systems in the first place. We don't yet know how many, or how detailed, and I'm sure there will be mods that add extra star systems, but the need for a mod like GU will be reduced compared to KSP.

True but this does add kerbal verisons of Real Exoplanets (Basically a better version of Real exoplanets mod) Also For star crusher: Kip system is compatible is squished between two systems but mainly out of those stars SOI. Also Extrasolar has some configs for this mod?

On 4/14/2021 at 1:22 PM, SpaceFace545 said:

It does but like the above said, dont judge 2 seconds of gameplay.

20 minutes ago, Rocketry101 said:

Wish was worm hole...

In KSS wiki its mysterious description gives almost nothing, but aproaching it immidietly anihilates any vessel (at least I couldn't land on it). I think that its just...an anomally. In KSS The ALL was the center of the galaxy and it didn't obey the laws of physics. Bigger than any star, but gravity was really small. Kerbal mythology says that, by my understanding, The ALL is the reason the matter exists. So, the All is just...everything. The universe in the smallest form. Its making the universe possible and being the universe at the same time. On its "surface" there are stars, galaxies, or I just see them there. I think its up to you what it is. This is just my theory.

5 hours ago, Jane Monroue said:

In KSS wiki its mysterious description gives almost nothing, but aproaching it immidietly anihilates any vessel (at least I couldn't land on it). I think that its just...an anomally. In KSS The ALL was the center of the galaxy and it didn't obey the laws of physics. Bigger than any star, but gravity was really small. Kerbal mythology says that, by my understanding, The ALL is the reason the matter exists. So, the All is just...everything. The universe in the smallest form. Its making the universe possible and being the universe at the same time. On its "surface" there are stars, galaxies, or I just see them there. I think its up to you what it is. This is just my theory.

So i read the description in Settings and its actually a singularity (The center of black holes)

Just now, SpaceFace545 said:

Is the kerbin system touched by this mod

No, it's not. Singularity and Instantiator add effects for things such as black holes and TUFX like StarCrusher96 said, is for postprocessing effects. If you mean Galaxies Unbound itself, that doesn't touch the Kerbin system but instead adds in other star systems.

But weirdly enough it does touch some other mods that touch the Kerbol system. I had GEP installed at one point and when I first added GU to that save I noticed that it turned Grannus into a different star that was quite a bit further away from Kerbol. :) 

6 hours ago, IsuckatKSP said:

No, it's not. Singularity and Instantiator add effects for things such as black holes and TUFX like StarCrusher96 said, is for postprocessing effects. If you mean Galaxies Unbound itself, that doesn't touch the Kerbin system but instead adds in other star systems.

Many people sugested that after the Sirius update, StarCrusher96 should focuse on revamping the stock system. I presume ading more planets, like in OPM.

2 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

It hasn't been released yet, but it'll allow you to play GU with the planets at a larger size.

Sigma Dimensions works just fine. I tested it thoroughly. Although on the loading screen it shows some errors, I didn't find anything bad for now.