[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

15 hours ago, Jackmason said:

does this need a new save or can i play this on my og save

Truly it depends, if you had kopernicus installed already and don't have any satellites terrameters out then don't really have to worry, I would still make a backup just in case tho.

@StarCrusher96hey! In case you still don't know me I'm Kerbal Productions. I make cinematics which frankly differs from other people haha.

This mod looks eye-catching. I'm getting a fresh install and will get this mod. But I'm getting this to make a cinematic for it if you want!

I made one with @Interplanet Janet's revival of Minor Planets Expansion.

Tell me if you're interested. I can go the extra mile as well ;p

8 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

@StarCrusher96hey! In case you still don't know me I'm Kerbal Productions. I make cinematics which frankly differs from other people haha.

This mod looks eye-catching. I'm getting a fresh install and will get this mod. But I'm getting this to make a cinematic for it if you want!

I made one with @Interplanet Janet's revival of Minor Planets Expansion.

Tell me if you're interested. I can go the extra mile as well ;p

Hi there! I'm certainly interested :) 

Someone may have already figured this out, but this mod definitely works with AVP, in KSP v1.12.2. Not that your graphics aren't good @StarCrusher96, they definitely are. The only steps necessary, if someone is interested (that I tested with, at least): not placing the "Optional" folder within the "GU_Core.zip" download, removing the entire "_Stock" folder within "GU>Scatterer>Planets" and the two '.cfg' files (config.cfg and StockFix.cfg) from "GU>Scatterer" folder. Don't remove more than that, as you still need the textures for the new galaxies and their respective download folders contain the necessary "atmo.cfg" files. 

One thing I did notice though, the "CityLights.cfg" found within "GU>EVE>_CityLights" does not correctly point to the texture assets. The path within the config is as follows: "GU/GU_Clouds/_CityLights/Textures/..." but there is no "GU_Clouds" folder. These lines also need to be moved to AVP citylights.cfg, or to be uncommented "//" to work properly.

I had just seen some people in the past discussing it and thought I would test it. This is an awesome mod and I look forward to discovering all the different galaxies and planets! You have truly outdone yourself. 

Doesnt work in  1.12.3 ksp - i get infinite load screen before main menu.

upd: whoops, i just put GU folders IN gamedata - not GU folder in gamedata))))

Question: it's incompatible with real solar system?((

Edited by Vl1dimir