[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

Bonsoir, j'ai installé GU et tout fonctionne bien sauf le mod "scatterer" (0.723). En effet, le logo du mod apparait bien sur l'écran mais il n'y a aucune dispersion atmosphérique et cette dernière est comme celle du jeux stock. Pourriez vous m'aider svp?

Voici mon dossier Gamedata:

https://imgur.com/a/Le9TmmM

Merci d'avance, bonne fin de soirée et joyeux Noël!

Good evening, I installed GU and everything works fine except the "scatterer" mod (0.723). Indeed, the logo of the mod appears well on the screen but there is no atmospheric dispersion and the latter is like that of the stock games. Could you help me please?

Here is my Gamedata folder:

Thank you in advance, have a good evening and merry Christmas!

Edited by Vanamonde
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

4 hours ago, Aerocosmos said:

Bonsoir, j'ai installé GU et tout fonctionne bien sauf le mod "scatterer" (0.723). En effet, le logo du mod apparait bien sur l'écran mais il n'y a aucune dispersion atmosphérique et cette dernière est comme celle du jeux stock. Pourriez vous m'aider svp?

Voici mon dossier Gamedata:

Merci d'avance, bonne fin de soirée et joyeux Noël!

Hi have you check the graphics option ?

Il est possible que tes paramètres graphiques ne soit pas en capacité d'afficher les détails.

24 minutes ago, LTQ90 said:

Hi have you check the graphics option ?

Il est possible que tes paramètres graphiques ne soit pas en capacité d'afficher les détails.

Yes, I checked the graphical parameters but it didn’t change anything. Therefore, I changed the version of “scatterer” and it works! This mod is amazing!

Thank you for your help! I wish you a good day!

Once upon a time the mod was Nova Kirbani itself, I LOVED IT. Now I am back at KSP and I have a big problem. I wanted to download this mod, I did everything in the download instructions and ... The game stops at "Expansion Loading Completed" and then no matter that the hour is standing still, it is displayed and nothing ... Can someone help?

EDIT: I think i find issue

Edited by Faraon2134

24 minutes ago, Clancythecat said:

If I wasn't using Eve or scatter would I be able to delete the eve and scatter folders? or would that break something?

You can't deselect a mod or a few mods while on game. Once you delete a mod folder, like scatterer or EVE, it's basically gone in your game 'till you add them again.

It won't really cause a kraken attack, it'll just look... pretty bad.

GU is great with those visual mods.

3 hours ago, Clancythecat said:

If I wasn't using Eve or scatter would I be able to delete the eve and scatter folders? or would that break something?

I believe you can delete the textures and configs, keep in mind this voids your help warranty through.

1 minute ago, kspnerd122 said:

@kennyc222GU will not be on CKAN ever due to a few reasons(mainly, it being modular) So just suck it up and manually install it, it isn't too hard to do, join the discord if you REALLY need help installing it(GU is easy to install, should not be an issue)

no too hard for me...my KSP has been heavily modded..and don't want to overload my PC. i tried the GU installation before...just hurt my brain cells :(  ..i just leave this for KSP 2 ..still a great mod! but installation is too complex 

Edited by kennyc222

Steps to install @kennyc222
Step 1. Go to the github and download the systems that you want, along with GU Core
Step 2. Unzip stuff
Step 3. Merge all folders named GU and put them in gamedata
Step 4. Enjoy

It's dummy simple to install, if you want help, join discord, people there are happy to help

Edited by kspnerd122