[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

10 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

If I may ask...

What's "this" :confused: Got me thinking because of this:

When I saw the posting of your video, I thought it was the announcement of the next version of GU.  Sorry for the less than precise posting.

I hope there will be more of your videos soon.  They are very enjoyable.

10 hours ago, Ooglak Kerman said:

When I saw the posting of your video, I thought it was the announcement of the next version of GU.

StarCrusher might take that into account ;)

10 hours ago, Ooglak Kerman said:

I hope there will be more of your videos soon.  They are very enjoyable.

Thank you! I'm doing one with GU again. It'll be similar to my first GU cinematic :)

Spoiler

SPOILER: It's a prequel to something bigger :D 

It appears that a "big" is gonna happen with the next release.  Wholesale moving of planets.  However will the League Of Smart Technologists on Kerbin explain such a phenomena?  Likely with their stock answer.

"we are not sure.  we do not know the way"

9 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Is it possible to send me here a zipped ksp log? or post on the GU discord a support request?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/157WfTM70nlhGrSJDBNkpsffcLqOsUd3e/view?usp=share_link (Player.log)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q4Z0p7UhHtnumzgSVL3f8hvxZTFTQn1k/view?usp=share_link (KSP.log)

12 hours ago, Clayel said:
[LOG 16:57:50.548] Load(Model): NearFutureSolar/Parts/SolarPanels/deploying
[LOG 16:57:50.548] Load(Model): NearFutureSolar/Parts/SolarPanels/deploying-advanced/nfs-panel-deploying-advanced-3x1-hayabusa-1 
[WRN 16:57:50.571] BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry. If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider.
Scene hierarchy path "Hayabusa/Solar_Advanced_Hayabusa/B_HayabusaBase/B_HayabusaPanel001/B_HayabusaPanel002/B_HayabusaPanel004/HayabusaPanel2"
--
[LOG 19:04:59.494] CheckEncounter: failed to find any intercepts at all
--
[EXC 19:04:59.628] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	Trajectories.Trajectory+<AddPatch>d__48.MoveNext () (at <f3d07aa3ca24425db4dec3b56b8c6642>:0)
	Trajectories.Trajectory+<ComputeTrajectoryIncrement>d__39.MoveNext () (at <f3d07aa3ca24425db4dec3b56b8c6642>:0)
	Trajectories.Trajectory.ComputeTrajectory () (at <f3d07aa3ca24425db4dec3b56b8c6642>:0)
	Trajectories.Trajectory.Update () (at <f3d07aa3ca24425db4dec3b56b8c6642>:0)
	Trajectories.Trajectories.Update () (at <f3d07aa3ca24425db4dec3b56b8c6642>:0)
	UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

Here are some of the major problems.
- Nearfuturesolar parts are all giving the same error, @JadeOfMaar might be able to give more info about that one.
- The others seem to be related to something that's trying to calculate a trajectory. I need to ask around why that's happening as I have not seen this one before.

Edited by StarCrusher96

On 12/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, Clayel said:

How do I make the sentinel not target Nova Kirbani? I want it to detect asteroids/comets around Kerbol.

For the most part, you don't. The sentinel module would need to be altered by someone who can write DLLs. (I see this being within scope of Kopernicus but I don't see it being worth it to bother its devs.)

What can be done about it (and this would require a bit of effort from @StarCrusher96 ) is that GU would need to be setup that all of its asteroid belts are toggle-able and disabled by default so that you can have only asteroids in the home system.

5 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

For the most part, you don't. The sentinel module would need to be altered by someone who can write DLLs. (I see this being within scope of Kopernicus but I don't see it being worth it to bother its devs.)

What can be done about it (and this would require a bit of effort from @StarCrusher96 ) is that GU would need to be setup that all of its asteroid belts are toggle-able and disabled by default so that you can have only asteroids in the home system.

Interesting...

• 2 weeks later...