[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

Taking a break from KSP. The toxicity levels in this community are getting too high.

If for any reason, I am no longer active on this forum, I request that this mod and its content shall remain untouched and dies in silence. 

Edited by StarCrusher96

Wanna say something here as I feel it's important. I saw @StarCrusher96's lament above and while I don't know what exactly sie(?) has had issue with in this community here, but I'd want to remind whoever is doing it to hir that they should take hir comments above seriously, and if anyone else sees such haraguing behavior, to call it out in clear and explicit terms. Sie has done us all a great favor by making this series of mods (as have the modmakers here in general in many, many instances), and while I can understand that maybe many are impatient - again, I don't know if that's any part of the "toxicity" sie mentions but just in case it is - or and whatever it is, it behooves you all to pause and think twice and fill yourself up with doubts, even if you have no idea what to doubt about yourselves, because this is a matter of good morals. I've seen and was beaten hard (not physically, but emotionally) by in my teen years, to much psychological ill effect in fact, "rabid fans" of another, far more popular, higher-dollar, and longer-lasting media franchise than Kerbal Space Program, and just want to advise you to not be like them. Somebody's gotta say it; and that's why I'm posting this.

Just ... let's figure out what's wrong with what "we" do as this "community" and do something about it, and don't sweep it under when arguably a very good and respectable member (unless someone has real damn good evidence to the contrary) thereof raises a complaint. And regardless of whether they will or won't feel like giving more updates to these mods. There's so, sooo many "toxic" "communities" out there in so many ways and I think that a big part of what makes that happen is when nobody calls it out. Again, I have no specific instances to point to, so what I am instead doing is trying to help amplify @StarCrusher96's voice and show that I stand with hir, not with bullies. (And if I've done something to bully someone too, point it out. I want to hold my own self to my own moral.)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Upcoming new worlds in the kerbol system: Voon and its biggest moon: Purl.

The name Purl was chosen as kerbals first thought this moon was a pearl around 'the necklace of Voon'.

screenshot136.png

Who needs multiple planet mods when GU has so many worlds!

I got low 25-35fps at launch pad on all 9 stars systems, I removed 4 stars systems with few planets, now went up 50fps with 5 stars system, I try remove StellarAdventures, load game now go up 90-100fps :o.
If low fps try remove some stars system will gain fps.
PC spec i7 7700K 4.5GHz, 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 4Gb Samsung EVO SSD

On 8/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

Upcoming new worlds in the kerbol system: Voon and its biggest moon: Purl.

The name Purl was chosen as kerbals first thought this moon was a pearl around 'the necklace of Voon'.

screenshot136.png

*Nostalgia intensifies 

1 hour ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

These are fantastic! Am I correct in assuming they'll be outer-ish planets, or will some of them be in between the existing bodies in the Kerbol system?

These are outer planets that will compatible with a stock 'revamp'. Making the kerbol system a little bit more interesting and in tune with the other exoplanets.

Edited by StarCrusher96