[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

15 minutes ago, siklidkid said:

Ok: i found out what mod made Kopernicus unable to load the system. It's Parallax.

Please try to fix this?

Hi there, and sorry. Fixing Parallax is not a task for StarCrusher. It's a task for Linx, the maker of Parallax. (Don't bother him, please. He knows.) It's also up to you to choose not to use Beyond Home or to download an older version from before Parallax was created (before 1.5.0, I think. This is the best choice for most players), or figure out how to turn it off in Beyond Home's configs.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

9 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Hi there, and sorry. Fixing Parallax is not a task for StarCrusher. It's a task for Linx, the maker of Parallax. (Don't bother him, please. He knows.) It's also up to you to choose not to use Beyond Home or to download an older version from before Parallax was created (before 1.5.0, I think. This is the best choice for most players), or figure out how to turn it off in Beyond Home's configs.

Alright. It also works flawlessly with JNSQ.

Looking great!

By the way, can you put all the CRP patches in a separate file and use FOR to let users easily disable them? I need CRP for KPBS but I don't want to have to deal with too much, and only want LqdH3 fueled engines.

1 hour ago, SkyFall2489 said:

Looking great!

By the way, can you put all the CRP patches in a separate file and use FOR to let users easily disable them? I need CRP for KPBS but I don't want to have to deal with too much, and only want LqdH3 fueled engines.

GU doesn't work with CRP. 

13 hours ago, jonescat010 said:

I have a question about a issue im having with this mod, every time i try to warp (and with full time warp) to another star system, the game will crash on me. Any idea why this is happening and could there be a way or a suggestion to fix it? 

Could you provide logs? There's no other way for us to know why it crashed without logs. 

Here's the Kopernicus log folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qvy1cde6f03bo/Kopernicus hope this helps  

I actually think it has something to do with the graphics, I do have eve redux and Astronomers Visual Pack, (Instantiator and Singularity)

The issue might be the graphics taking a minute to load in (I tested this issue in the tracker and it usually takes like a second for the game to load when i scroll in a system)  

Edited by jonescat010

6 hours ago, jonescat010 said:

Is this gonna be the new map for the next update?

It's already been released :p 

15 hours ago, jonescat010 said:

Here's the Kopernicus log folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qvy1cde6f03bo/Kopernicus hope this helps  

I actually think it has something to do with the graphics, I do have eve redux and Astronomers Visual Pack, (Instantiator and Singularity)

The issue might be the graphics taking a minute to load in (I tested this issue in the tracker and it usually takes like a second for the game to load when i scroll in a system)  

Get rid of AVP :) GU has its own built in visuals.

14 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

It's already been released :p 

Get rid of AVP :) GU has its own built in visuals.

Is it activatable ?

I have uninstalled AVP and I'm still getting that long loading issue when I'm right near the star I'm  trying to travel to I still think its a graphical issue,  and AVP isn't the answer unfortunately

Edited by jonescat010