[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

3 hours ago, KawaiiLucy said:

Just some feedback for using GU in career mode:

I haven't left kerbins SOI, and am receiving contracts to go to glowridge 1618, which is gonna be hard with only 2.5m parts and less than 500k funds :/

then simply don't do the contract. Though seriously there are no good ways to stop the game from giving you exploration contracts to other stars in the early game

8 hours ago, KawaiiLucy said:

Just some feedback for using GU in career mode:

I haven't left kerbins SOI, and am receiving contracts to go to glowridge 1618, which is gonna be hard with only 2.5m parts and less than 500k funds :/

KSP wasn't build for interstellar gameplay. Unless someone can tell me to overcome career giving you those contracts. I have no idea how to fix that. 

For some reason Mork, Orus, Kaith, and Narath all appear as pitch black in the Tracking station. Is this because I am not using the EVE and Scattered visuals?

Edit: I solved the problem, you just need to set the quality settings to max. BTW, this mod rocks.

Edited by dmanslick

15 minutes ago, Rocket Science42 said:

I don't know if this is happening with anyone else but Kerbol (the main sun) does not have a sunflare, can someone help me?

I need logs / proof / screens

Mod works perfectly so it should be something on your end. Might be interesting to see your GameData folder.

Edited by StarCrusher96

21 hours ago, Rocket Science42 said:

Not a GU corona. You're probably using a mod that changes sun. Might be interesting to post a screen of your GameData.

16 hours ago, tree sapling said:

Is there any way to change the distances to the other stars by some multiplier?

Not yet - also kopernicus will not like bigger distances. I've noticed the current radius of the mod's already triggering bugs.
Most people won't make it past Mun so I'll be considering it once i notice GU's getting too small for people.

Edited by StarCrusher96

6 minutes ago, Rocket Science42 said:

ok, how do I post a screen of my gamedata?

Just like you would any other Sceen shot.

Hit PrtScn.   Open up Paint, Ctr-V, Select the area you want to show (we really don't need to see your whole desktop), crop, save, post to Imgur, then post that link here.  

I've noticed that Kerbals run into the surface of other planets, specifically on Blalo. Is this an issue that occurs because these systems are so far away?

Otherwise it's been pretty pleasant to test this out. The EVE config tanked my FPS but I think that's my pc's fault.

1 hour ago, Luixuis said:

I've noticed that Kerbals run into the surface of other planets, specifically on Blalo. Is this an issue that occurs because these systems are so far away?

Otherwise it's been pretty pleasant to test this out. The EVE config tanked my FPS but I think that's my pc's fault.

There seems to be a kopernicus issue related to parts / kerbals clipping into terrain. I cannot fix this but i do believe kop devs are looking to fix this.

22 hours ago, Severno said:

You should change the download link in the OP to instead of the one that leads directly to 1.0.1

Please edit this message. Remove the dl link.

The release was taken down intentionally because a couple bugs snuck through the review process.

Edited by ballisticfox0