[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

9 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

@The CanineCraver

hi! Thanks and i've also noticed some people do get a drop in fps and other don't. So currently it's being investigated and as soon as something's been found i'll inform everybody. (Also keep in mind this is a prerelease for this very reason - to weed out stuff like this). Terraintex tends to pixelate when hyperediting to places, i can't judge whether you did that or it's indeed something with the textures i provided but zooming out to scaledspace and back fixes that. If it persists, pls provide a screenshot and i'll be able to fix it more easily.

@StarCrusher96

Thanks for the reply,I'll further investigate the texture issue, because after visiting more celestial bodies, I realized they didn't all have the pixelation problem. I did use cheats to place my craft on the surface, so perhaps this is the root of my encounters with this issue. I'll try placing a craft in an orbit and traveling to the surface from there. Regarding FPS however, your pack isnt the only one that effects my PC, Beyond Home effects it in a similar fassion. This leads me to believe it's either a setting or component that's mutual between those of us having framerate issues. Planet packs have always effected my computer, usually causing a reduction in the game's clock speed, I suppose all those orbital calculations are hard on my CPU... or maybe I'm overestimating my PC's abilities. Thanks again!

9 hours ago, mikefat said:

This mod is awesome specially liking the parallax integration. KSP has entered in a new era! Thank you

GU can be used alongside a planet mod that uses Parallax. But it was not said that GU itself is using Parallax. Please read more carefully.

9 hours ago, klancy1o said:

im image new home solar system with opm 6 gas gigants!

God, I'd love to have OPM. But I don't know why we can't have OPM with GU, what is wrong with being able to get all of the science in the KSPI tech tree just by getting all the science from the Superomega Kerbol System because of GU and OPM?

3 hours ago, bobby72006 said:

God, I'd love to have OPM. But I don't know why we can't have OPM with GU, what is wrong with being able to get all of the science in the KSPI tech tree just by getting all the science from the Superomega Kerbol System because of GU and OPM?

We actually can since OPM touches the stock system while GU does not. In my game I use 3 planet packs actually, I use OPM, Helvica, and GU all with no issues

26 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

While I'm not in the interstellar market, I've been curious so I installed this last night, created a lander and cheated to some orbits and did some landings. Am very happy I did, as I got to see some really gorgeous work! These probably don't do it justice as I didn't really tune anything ...

Thanks!