[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

2 hours ago, TKMK said:

Im pretty sure 8gb of RAM is not going to be enough for this stellar mod :)

Is it?

I made GU with 8 GB back in the day on an 11y old laptop. It's enough for GU and certainly for a minimal setup of GU_Core + 1 system.

Edited by StarCrusher96

16 hours ago, lionbeast321 said:

how do i make sure the GU stock clouds and AVP wont conflight with each other? i have avp installed and i want to use the clouds  for this mod along with avp but im afraid it might cause problems

It will not work as GU has its own cloudpack. I also do not support using others so you'll try at your own risk.

Hello, is it possible to somehow disable the systems from the game, deleting the files of some solar systems or editing the systems on "fasle" in the GU settings leads to the fact that the date is reset and all ships in the save are deleted (I still have 1 for some reason). Are there such problems? Or it's in my other mods, although I don't touch them.

P.s. I noticed this description, but I do not understand if I understand correctly: "// WARNING: Keep in mind, if you want to revert or switch again, you'll have to remove it." I understand correctly that if I completely delete the mod, all folders, and then reinstall it, but with the settings where part of the solar systems is disabled, this will help and there will be no problems, i.e. Will the ships disappear when loading a save? Or is it my dreams :) Or it will not give anything and you just need to start a new game and you cannot turn off the systems during the game.

P.p.s. It seems that I found a way, what I wrote above did not work, but if you delete 1 system at a time, then start the game, save, then delete the next system, and so on, then so far it works. I'll leave a note, maybe it will be useful to someone.

P.p.p.s. A little later... After removing the Sirius system, everything breaks as described above.

Edited by Isildurd

6 hours ago, BlueBirdAzurite said:

Hi, I really enjoy this mod, but sadly it is not compatible with Parallax 2.0, idk why. I'd like to know if there's a fix or if it will be fixed soon.
Thanks

Two posts above yours is a post from the creator confirming that they're working on fixing the compatibility, but that it will take some weeks.
Just a bit above that, there is a brief discussion about the reason for the incompatibility (Parallax 2.0 requires different config files; the config files provided with the current version of GU are written for Parallax 1.3.1 or equivalent).