[1.11.x - 1.12.3] Galaxies Unbound: A Stellar Odyssey™ [1.3.1]&[1.4.3] [27June 2023]

StarCrusher96

@Matteo391please delete that message, you're going to overload the servers. Or so I thought.

Spoiler

context for late comers: person above me posted his whole log on this thread

And as I said:

5 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

It's normal. There's nothing to worry about. Except if you've got those red texts. But you don't have it, so you can keep playing KSP and killing kerbals.

Edited by Kerbal Productions

1 hour ago, random ksp user said:

You know of a user from the discord server of the name of a normal sfs 1.52 player? Its my old discord account and i need tho a moderator for kick the account because makes that my new one unable to join the server

Hmm... I'm not a moderator there but I'll try to inform them

2 hours ago, random ksp user said:

If that's not what makes me unable to enter the server, I don't know what it is

Any screenshots?

Please send it to me via Messages here in the KSP forums. We'll get off-topic.

47 minutes ago, UnhorsedGoose said:

Greetings, I'm very interested in checking out this mod but unfortunately at the moment I'm running a bit tight on hard drive space. How big does the whole thing end up being after installation?

You can just get a system or two. It can be from 500 mb to ~2 gb depends on what system you install.

34 minutes ago, Kerbal Productions said:

Any screenshots?

Please send it to me via Messages here in the KSP forums. We'll get off-topic.

You can just get a system or two. It can be from 500 mb to ~2 gb depends on what system you install.

when I try to enter the server it sends me to the last place where I was in discord and it does not appear in the list of servers

7 hours ago, random ksp user said:

You know of a user from the discord server of the name of a normal sfs 1.52 player? Its my old discord account and i need tho a moderator for kick the account because makes that my new one unable to join the server

I cannot find any current member in the discord with that name, also not on the banlist. This username has posted in the past but left the discord.

Edited by StarCrusher96