KSP2 Episode 2 - The Kerbals Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

So, what's your guys opinion on the video?

A video about the devs team, almost nothing about the lovely Kerbals. Actually, the trailer retrailed.

Edited by kerbiloid

20 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

Great video. I share a lot of the feelings you all have toward the Kerbals, and that's heartening.

You know, I feel like I share none of those feelings about Kerbals... but since they seem to also agree with Squads views on Kerbals and that never hurt my enjoyment of the first game, I'm not concerned.

So I had a chance to watch the video again. They were talking about the Kerbals reacting to the flight forces. But I noticed this...

CGRmiG8.jpg

Is it me or does he look like he is going to puke in his helmet? We know that Kerbals will react to G forces. (Black out, Red out) Does this mean that they can also get motion sickness if the conditions are right? 

13 hours ago, shdwlrd said:

Is it me or does he look like he is going to puke in his helmet? We know that Kerbals will react to G forces. (Black out, Red out) Does this mean that they can also get motion sickness if the conditions are right? 

That would be... cool? IDK if I want to see Kerbal puke going everywhere. I feel like that would be kind of gross.

2 hours ago, Kerminator1000 said:

That would be... cool? IDK if I want to see Kerbal puke going everywhere. I feel like that would be kind of gross.

The don't really have to show the act of or the aftermath of the Kerbal vomiting. But them being useless for a bit afterwards would be a good result for that.

• 1 year later...