Deployable science disappearing

I haven't had this problem with the science containers.

Make sure when you're in the VAB that you save and give it time to finish saving before hitting launch. If you save your design and immediately launch, the game will load the existing autosaved ship instead of the one you just modified.

3 hours ago, InfernoSD said:

I haven't had this problem with the science containers.

Make sure when you're in the VAB that you save and give it time to finish saving before hitting launch. If you save your design and immediately launch, the game will load the existing autosaved ship instead of the one you just modified.

Yeah, I'm saving the vehicle properly

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 1:04 AM, ConArt70 said:

Reported this bug six days ago but it hasn't been assigned. How long does it generally take to get picked up on bug tracker? 

Who knows how log, especially because it is on EE and not on PC. SQAUD only does the orginal game. So it may be a few days. Also, don't bump your request like you have been, its not fair to other questions and its not fair to your post counts, because you should not boost your account like this. Its illegitamate and I think (May be wrong here) but its against the forum rules. Anyways, back to your question. I haven't encountered this..... But I have deployed Science close to my bases... so that may be a factor here.

Hey, folks, nothing but a member from the forum's moderation team stopping by! :)

This is a known issue and has been reported on the public KSP bug tracker. Squad is aware of it, but just like any other company, they took a break over the winter holidays and are now hard at work trying to resolve the issues surrounding the 1.11 patch release. I am a PC player, but know there is a different method they use for both XBoX and Playstation. I am sure we will know more about what you can expect to find in the patch soonTM

In the meantime, instead of bumping posts, (remember, folks Forum Guideline 2.2m does not allow this) continue to add any other strange behaviors or walk-arounds y'all have noticed. Also be sure to check the bug tracker (it's linked above) and report what you find there. It's the best way to help @SQUAD make meaningful improvements to the game.  Anyone can contribute to the official bug tracker.

So... the condensed version of my post:

Keep the thread on topic. Don't needlessly bump it for visibility. Report your issues on the official bug tracker. 

18 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

Hey ConArt70 o/

Yesterday we released an update. The problem might have been solved, but if it isn't,  could you share the link of your report in the bugtracker with me ? I might be able to give it more visibility. 

Thank you, I'll take a look when I get a minute and let you know. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.