Main menu buttons not working but changing colors

Are you using Koperncius?

If so, please list your mods.  Some known incompatibilities can cause this.  I believe the last identified one was a "Firespitter.dll" but I forget what mod that is part of.

I'm the maintainer of Kopernicus BTW.

Edited by R-T-B

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have the same problem with Kopernicus Bleeding Edge. I did try to remove my mods one at a time but it doesn't help I can't find the compatibility issue. Here's my list of mods :

-Chatterer

-Scaterrer

-IDFlags

-EVE with Boulder Co

-Astronomer's Pack

-Sigma (all I know is it's a dependency) 

-Parallax

-The Module Manager gave with the dl of Kopernicus

I believe all the mods are up to date exept AVP and IDFlags. I'm sure it's Kopernicus because of my testings. Can somebody help me with this or do I have to give up on Parallax ? Thanks for the support.

Update Firespitter. The mod itself has the most recent Firespitter.dll in it. This is a problem with older versions of firespitter when multiple mods that reference it alter fundamentals of the rendering/layering system. I have personally had this issue with Kopernicus RTB and BD Armory both referencing firespitter, as BD Armory needs a new renderer for bullets and Kopernicus needs a new renderer to allow multiple stars.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.