The Flying Circus - A BDAc Competition

This might be a change of pace for a lot of folks but I've been setting up a BDAc competition for a while now. It's going to be using a lot of the infrastructure that's been set up for Scott Manley's Runway Project but we're going to be, hopefully, setting up some infrastructure down the line for AI-run competitions so that at any time somebody could hop onto a stream and watch some entertaining BDAc dogfights. Add in some player/viewer interaction after the style of Salty Bets and that's the goal.

Aside from the above, there will be regularly run manual tournaments (Live Tournaments) up until and after the backend and support are there for the rest of the system. We plan on starting a vote in the next couple days for the topic or "theme" of the first Live Tournament. Feel free to click the discord link below and drop on by, all comers welcome!

https://discord.gg/vB5YWP7Tfw

As one of the people associated with it, I should add that this is a BDAc tournament series that has grown out of Scott Manley's Runway Project rolling BDAc tournament thing. If you've heard of the Runway Project and need more AI planes in your life, or are simply itching for a good quality BDAc competition to end this miserable year with a bang, you could do far worse than Flying Circus. Rounds should be fairly frequent, there will be almost certainly be both FAR and stock aero contests for those favoring either system, and a variety of mods are being considered to add variety to any specific contest. Said contests will also be up to the capricious whim of you, the contestant, with various possible themes/challenges that people can vote on for what they'd like to compete in next. Matches will also be streamed, so none of the long delays waiting for the next update's video of a match.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 10:27 AM, SuicidalInsanity said:

As one of the people associated with it, I should add that this is a BDAc tournament series that has grown out of Scott Manley's Runway Project rolling BDAc tournament thing. If you've heard of the Runway Project and need more AI planes in your life, or are simply itching for a good quality BDAc competition to end this miserable year with a bang, you could do far worse than Flying Circus. Rounds should be fairly frequent, there will be almost certainly be both FAR and stock aero contests for those favoring either system, and a variety of mods are being considered to add variety to any specific contest. Said contests will also be up to the capricious whim of you, the contestant, with various possible themes/challenges that people can vote on for what they'd like to compete in next. Matches will also be streamed, so none of the long delays waiting for the next update's video of a match.

Hello, i would like to join the one with FAR what should I do?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.