huge bug with fuel tanks and engie

Je pense que je sais le problème, vous encore devez que appoyer sur la W pour maximiser la pousée, parce que ce que vous faisez est mettre la pousée limite, pas le réel. Si encore vous avez le problème je ne sais comment le résolver.

Edited by Xemina
avez - devez (mixing up languages)

La seule chose à laquelle je peux penser pour résolver ceci est enregistrer un video de ce que vous faites, parce que d'après tout que je vois, vous faites tout correctement.

Edited by Xemina

1 minute ago, VoidSquid said:

@Xemina I was wondering, the screenshot @pijamaman5 provided didn't show the SRBs active, no flames, no exhaust plume. Did he active the 1st stage by pressing space bar?

I was wondering something similar, but they say that they are activating the engine manualy with the left click, to get the engine running because it won't work at all. The SRB's work.

Edited by Xemina

Peux-tu poster une capture d'écran de la fusée ?

Et sinon, il y a une section dédiée aux francophones sur ce forum. Et on essaye de garder les discussions ici en Français

(I jsut asked for a rpint screen and pointed out that there's a french subforum in here somewhere)

3 minutes ago, Okhin said:

Peux-tu poster une capture d'écran de la fusée ?

Et sinon, il y a une section dédiée aux francophones sur ce forum. Et on essaye de garder les discussions ici en Français

(I jsut asked for a rpint screen and pointed out that there's a french subforum in here somewhere)

Already told them about the subforum. And they have already posted a screenshot.

If I understood this post correctly

the issue is a general one, not just this rocket. Hence it is tied to the installation itself, that why I suggested to install a different KSP version, 1.10.1 is matured and known to work fine.

I really, really want to help solving this mystery!

Edited by VoidSquid

Just now, VoidSquid said:

If I understood this post correctly

the issue is a general one, not just this rocket. Hence it is tied to the installation itself, that why I suggested to install a different KSP version, 1.10.1 is matured and known to work fine.

Correct, I'm pretty sure it's actually a bug.

La jauge d'accélération sur la capture d'écran (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2341740025 ) est à 0 ici. Le moteur est bien activé (sa jauge de carburant dans la section de staging est bien activée). Et les boosters vont fonctionner parce qu'ils n'ont pas besoin d'accélération (si tu "stage", en appuyant sur espace, ils se mettent en route). Les moteurs ont besoin d'avoir une accélération.

Pour accélérer, par défaut, tu utilise Shift Gauche (pour accélérer doucement) et Control gauche (pour déccélérer doucement). Tu peux aussi utiliser W pour mettre l'accélération à fond et X pour la mettre à 0.

[So, for the record, on an AZERTY keyboard: Max/Min throttle are W and X not Z and X, I think the misundersatnding comes from there)]

[Thottle gauge on the print screen is at 0. The engine is activated (its fuel gauge in staging section is online). And the boosters will work because they do not need to throttle (if you're staging, by pushing space, they ignite themselves). Engines needs tobe throttled up.

By default, to throttle; you using Left Shift (for a slow acceleration) and Left Ctrl (for a slow deceeleration). You can also use W to go full throttle and X to go back to 0.]

Edited by Okhin
Translations

Just now, Okhin said:

La jauge d'accélération sur la capture d'écran (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2341740025 ) est à 0 ici. Le moteur est bien activé (sa jauge de carburant dans la section de staging est bien activée). Et les boosters vont fonctionner parce qu'ils n'ont pas besoin d'accélération (si tu "stage", en appuyant sur espace, ils se mettent en route). Les moteurs ont besoin d'avoir une accélération.

Pour accélérer, par défaut, tu utilise Shift Gauche (pour accélérer doucement) et Control gauche (pour déccélérer doucement). Tu peux aussi utiliser W pour mettre l'accélération à fond et X pour la mettre à 0.

[So, for the record, on an AZERTY keyboard: Max/Min throttle are W and X not Z and X, I think the misundersatnding comes from there)]

No, I've already stated that W is max thrust. And already explained most of what you've just explained. I can't understand why the rocket's not working....

3 minutes ago, Okhin said:

I think the misundersatnding comes from there

Didn't @Xemina already check this?

I'm still not sure, could/did @pijamaman5 increase (maximize) throttle? If yes, result?

At any rate, the probability of KSP, properly installed, simply doesn't work for just a single user, is pretty close to zero.

Edited by VoidSquid

Until I do not see a pic with the throttle up, I'll assume that this is the issue. The engine state (aucun) seems weird for me, but I would not know, I'm not localized in French on my KSP, so it's hard to guess.

Also, I'm on latest KSP, and engine works. So I don't really think it is a bug, more like something specific to @pijamaman5 install and setup.

There's no picture of it. So, not sure that what @pijamaman5 did actually resulted in an increase of thrust. Which leads me to think there might be an issue with AG no ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.