huge bug with fuel tanks and engie

I have to admit, slowly but surely I'm losing my confidence that we will be able solve this problem. 

We asked for log files, for the craft file,  for a mod list, for screenshots showing a non-zero throttle,  or if the issue also appears with a different KSP version. None of these questions have been answered. We don't even know by the OPs own account what KSP version he's using.

I really love to help, but that requires that both sides, the person asking for help, as well as the person(s) trying to help, are listening to each other, and go the steps together to find a solution. And we are, as per my understanding, in a deadlock here. 

If anyone has further ideas, I'll be happy to continue trying to solve this, but for now, I don't see that it makes any sense to continue with the same talking past each other.

Edited by VoidSquid

This is not the acceleration gauge.

[ce n'est pas jauge d'accélération]

Stop touching that.

[Arrêtes de toucher à ça]

It does not accelerate anything.

[Cette jauge ne procure aucune accélération]

Read this page in french : Navball Explained

[Va lire cette page en français [link]]

What you need to change is tagged number 5 on the above picture, the actual throttle.

[Ce sur quoi tu dois agir est le contrôle numéro 5 sur l'image du lien ci-dessus, les gazs donc]

No. It does say it does not have fuel flux. Which is normal when the engine is not throttled. It will increase when you throttle.

[Non, cela dit qu'il n'y a pas de flux d'ergol. Ce qui est normal quand les gazs ne sont pas mis. Le flux augmentera quand tu accélèreras.]

No, the picture says no fuel is flowing

There can be many reasons for that

• the engine is not activated
  • throttle is set to 0

Non, l'image indique qu'aucun carburant ne coule 

Il peut y avoir plusieurs raisons à cela 

• le moteur n'est pas activé
  • l'accélérateur est réglé sur 0

No worries :)

I know how it can be confusing when not all of the parts of a conversation speaks about the same things (your pictures where you outlined why you assumed there was no fuel helped us a lot to figures out how you were thinking and how we could help you find the issue there).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.