EVA construction broken?

Soundwave__007

For some reason I can place some parts once but when i pick it up again i cant place it again and KSP tells me: "Octagonal Strut exceeds the weight that a Kebal can construct with in this gravity". But i was able to place it befor. Is there some kind of Stamina that needs to be regenerated?

As you can see in the picture i am able to place the M-2x2 Panel if i didnt placed and picked up befor

Spoiler

20201226202527_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have this problem with one of the small thermal control systems that I was suddenly unable to move around or do anything with, after I detached it. I had to put it in inventory to "get my kerbal rid of it". I suddenly started exceeding weight limit although when I hover it it's got the same weight value as the other thermals that I can manipulate freely.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:48 PM, Soundwave__007 said:

but when i pick it up again i cant place it again and KSP tells me: "Octagonal Strut exceeds the weight that a Kebal can construct with in this gravity"

Common problem even in microgravity in orbit. You can workaround some issues like that with KIS/KAS. But when it start to be chore just copy position of the vessel, build new one in VAB, cheat it in position deleting the preovious one ang take refund by cheats.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.