Nostalgia

Atlas2342

Hi folks. I was browsing through the internet today and I remembered all about this forum. I decided to log in (succeeding after a few wrong trial-error attempts and a password change) and look through the subforums. I'm amazed at how this forum is still alive and kicking after so many years. Scrolled through my posts from years back and man, the nostalgia was overwhelming. I was a kid who loved space, real nerdy type with not a lot of friends back then, (still not quite an adult-adult yet) and I realized just how much time I spent in these forums. These were quite literally where I spent my adolescent years, posting and lurking here and playing KSP.

With all this, I just wanted to say I'm grateful this community exists. Thank you for all the memories and for fostering the passion for space in me that has shaped my dreams and who I am today. I am now a STEM senior student with a focus on engineering, and planning to take up aerospace engineering. Sadly, I don't think I have time to be active in these forums what with school and life going on but it was great to take a trip down memory lane. I'll be back when I have the time and when I hopefully become an aerospace engineer in the future to post pictures of actual rockets I will be working on without them crashing on the first try. Thank you!

PS: Maybe I am now old and smart enough to start an actual career savegame

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.