Dances and Idle Animations

starcaptain

As we saw in Show and Tell, Kerbals can dance.

Things I'm hoping for in that regard specifically: that Kerbals maybe do idle animations when just standing there, and that either there are a variety of dances or a relative degree of ease in adding new dances via mods.

I realize that KSP2 could conceivably plug in new such animations as DLC content.  Or maybe there's lots of dances that are only found in certain locations. I.e. you have to "find" dances by going to different places (visiting Easter eggs?), sort of like in the game Wandersong.

So far we've seen that shuffling Fortnite Dance, Peering off into the distance, and in KSP1 we have Alan-Shepherdian Lunar Golf. What other sort of things would you want in regards to Kerbal movements beyond what we've seen with IVA actions and walkin-around?

[Whoever's good at character animation, I'm sure it won't be long for a list of requests to pile up.]

Edited by starcaptain

I always enjoyed how Mario will fall asleep and murmur about spaghetti and ravioli in his games when you leave him sitting for a while. Seeing the Kerbals do stuff like that would be funny, perhaps they can lie down together and point at the stars, or have complex animations when digging or picking up rocks.

Herbal Space Program already says more than enough about the kind of dank culture that surrounds this video game's legendarium.

1 hour ago, ArtemisAZ said:

Think you answered your own question with that one my dude

tenor.gif

do not lewd the little green spacefellowos

Edited by starcaptain