[1.11] Targetron (continued continued) 1.7.0 beta 1

royying

As this awesome mod haven't update over for a years and Agises absents, also there are some forgotten deployed science experiments device that Kerbals need to find, I decide to continued this mod

ZR7w97C.png

Change Log

Spoiler

1.7.0 beta 1

Recompiled for KSP 1.11.0
Add filter for Deployable Science Controller and Parts
Filter icon behavior act like map view filter icon
Limit craft list length to 50 to prevent FPS drop 

Download from  : Github

License GPLv3

Original thread:

• 7 months later...
On 8/8/2021 at 9:53 PM, juanml82 said:

Hi, I don't know if it's still being mantained, but as of KSP last version, the icon isn't showing up in neither blizzy's toolbar nor the stock toolbar, so the Targetron's window can't be toggled, only minimized

Working for me on 1.12.2 I was mistaken. Still using the original one.

Recently there where changes in toolbar and toolbar controller. Check that you have the latest versions.

Edited by Tacombel

3 minutes ago, juanml82 said:

I have updated to the latest versions of toolbar controller, click through blocker and toolbar, as well as this mod. Still the same issue though

There was a problem with a dll in toolbar controller or toolbar that is not removed when upgrading so you need to uninstall, delete the directories and then install the new versions. It was explained by LGG in the last posts of their threads. 

16 hours ago, Tacombel said:

There was a problem with a dll in toolbar controller or toolbar that is not removed when upgrading so you need to uninstall, delete the directories and then install the new versions. It was explained by LGG in the last posts of their threads. 

I did that, I still don't have any button for targetron in either toolbar, stock or blizzy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.