Kerbnet Cycle Mode Not Working?

This is my first serious foray into using KerbNet, and I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not setting up or doing something correctly (probably the later).

I have a probe in orbit around the Mun; it has M700 and M4435 scanners functioning, with both Rovemate and MK2 Drone probe cores; but KerbNet display appears to only show Ore mode. When I click the 'Cycle Display Mode' button in the upper left corner, nothing seems to happen - I see no noticeable change in the display, as illustrated in the Kerbnet Wiki. - just Ore mode.

Likewise in the Tracking Station, regardless of the Cutoff % setting, the Color and Style buttons change when I click them, but I see no apparent change in the Mun display. I see the few random waypoints I set, in different colors, but they don't change either (not sure if they're supposed to or not). And based on my reading I thought I'd see a couple of anomalies on the Mun, but  so far nothing, just a few Unknowns out beyond Minmus. 

I'm not 100% on this, but it seems like where you access KerbNet from makes a difference. If you get to KerbNet from the Narrow-Band Scanner, it only shows the ore display. Try opening the part action window on one of the probes and you should be able to cycle from there.

34 minutes ago, InfernoSD said:

I'm not 100% on this, but it seems like where you access KerbNet from makes a difference. If you get to KerbNet from the Narrow-Band Scanner, it only shows the ore display. Try opening the part action window on one of the probes and you should be able to cycle from there.

Oh f'r cryin' out loud... it was that simple???? Thank you!!!!:0.0:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.