Heliocentric

Beta 1.2: "Call Out My Name" Announcement

So basically I'm making this a separate announcement since this will take a very long time for this update to come out, but I'm working on Aeldon's moon system and Dominion at the same time, which will both be included in the update

Heres the list of everything planned:

-KIP-2995a and b naming

- Retrorsum moon system revamp (In the works)
- Dominion and its moons
- Aeldon and it's moons

- Better clouds (in the works)

Other stuff may be added to this list

4 minutes ago, Hadron27 said:

There is only 1 gas giant on my game, is this normal?

It does have its 3 moons but there arent any other planets in orbit around the system. 

Yes, Aeldon is not yet complete, so in this beta I decided to remove it and only include the Retrorsum system

Aeldon and its moons will be coming later in either late April or May as a part of Beta 1.2

Edited by Heliocentric

16 hours ago, Heliocentric said:

unknown.png

This looks a lot like a planet I've tried (and failed) to add to my in-dev planet pack. It's supposed to have red land and deep blue waters, but I can never get the color scheme to look natural. You, on the other hand, nailed it! The clouds and colors on Mare make it look like a really cool place for a base. Can't wait to see the "late revamp" stage. :)

On 3/29/2021 at 3:10 PM, Heliocentric said:

Yes, Aeldon is not yet complete, so in this beta I decided to remove it and only include the Retrorsum system

Aeldon and its moons will be coming later in either late April or May as a part of Beta 1.2

thank you for the help

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Heliocentric said:

Beta 1.2 "Call Out My Name" may be delayed by a couple weeks to two months, I'm working on a project with @BobTheKerbaland @Mangu that will take up a lot of time since my part in the project is making a quadruplet system

I will still post updates as I get things done, it'll just be slower than normal

sussy :wub:

Ive already stated this through discord, but I will either be taking a break from modding altogether, or stop working on every project but KIP-2995, do not be surprised if I go silent for a long period of time.

This is mostly caused by burnout and realizing I cant do anything with modding without it being low quality garbage, and I don't have the time nor the patience to be able to make the planets higher quality. When I come back, I will hopefully be able to start hand drawing heightmaps so that I wont rely too much on other people for making my mod, and to prevent me from having to spend $70 dollars on Grand Designer to keep going after I inevitably lose contact with Smushanoob. I really don't know where I'm going with this so I'm just going to stop

This sign out has a 50/50 chance of saying "Farewell",

Heliocentric

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.