Heliocentric

On 1/10/2021 at 2:14 PM, Heliocentric said:

I decided to finally try and create my own original one, and at its current state, i'm super proud of it.

Rightfully so! Your planets and moons look super detailed and unique, and that's half the battle in making an amazing planet pack.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:30 PM, RJVB09 said:

All the coloring definitely needs some work.

Specifically, more color diversity is needed on the terrestrial planets. As for the gas giants, I think grey is a really unique color. However, only one of the gas giants should be grey. If you want both of them to be grey, at least make their appearances vastly different than each other.

8 hours ago, wpetula said:

As for the gas giants, I think grey is a really unique color. However, only one of the gas giants should be grey. If you want both of them to be grey, at least make their appearances vastly different than each other.

Aeldon is the only gray gas giant

unknown.png

Also the seed was the same in Gaseous Giganticus so I'm going to have to get @BobTheKerbal to fix it at some point before I release the mod

The biggest update in the history of KIP-2995 

First off, lets take a look at the new visual enhancements and Tange revamp, with clouds by @BobTheKerbal!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Next, KIP-2995 is about to get a bit of publicity!

Retrorsum will now be a part of @JacobJHC's extended grand tour part 5! Retrorsum is currently sitting in an orbit between Duna and Dres, perfectly set up for when Jacob makes his next Gravity assist, lets just hope his craft has enough fuel for the thick atmospheres of Tange and Mare!

https://youtube.com/c/JacobPlaysSomeGames

Also new!

Short trailer from before the clouds were added, see it here!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.