Possible annoying glitch fix.

Terminal Velocity

So one day, I encountered the annoying bug where buttons do not work while I was in flight. If this happens, land, try to get in the air without using engines and then quickly press quit to main menu which now works. When you go back into your save, the glitch is gone. This only works when in flight.

On 1/11/2021 at 10:54 AM, Rocketry101 said:

So one day, I encountered the annoying bug where buttons do not work while I was in flight. If this happens, land, try to get in the air without using engines and then quickly press quit to main menu which now works. When you go back into your save, the glitch is gone. This only works when in flight.

I do get this sometimes.  It often means i cant throttle down, but i can turn off the engine from the PAW.  

I put it down to a mechanical failure.  But yes, an exit and return fixes the issue.

Peace.

On 1/11/2021 at 11:09 PM, Vanamonde said:

Modded or unmodded? Are you sure your craft didn't simply run out of electricity? 

It happens sometime. Keybord is not responding in KSP att all. Even numlock and capslock.

Edited by vv3k70r

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.