How do I restore this part?

Hi new person (im new too) @EndAllFilmsBut from what I see you downloaded a thing from KerbalX right? It contains mods that you don't have. Don't worry-it can be fixed easily. Go to where you downloaded it. Find for a "Mods" button, then download everything in the list and extract it in your gamedata thingy. Easy. Then you can open it.

Hi @EndAllFilms, @Anonymous49 is right in that the craft is missing a part, but in this case it's not from a mod, it's from an older version of KSP. The craft you've selected looks like it was built in KSP 1.2.x and some of the stock parts have changed since then. So that's a little harder to fix that just getting the required mod. I can't remember of the top of my head, but I'm sure there are ways to upgrade and older craft to the current KSP version.  One thing you could try, is exiting the VAB and then clicking on the launch-pad and seeing if you can load the craft from there.  If that works then hit escape and revert to VAB and then try and save the craft again....not sure if that will work though.  Sorry I can't be more help right now. 

6 hours ago, katateochi said:

Hi @EndAllFilms, @Anonymous49 is right in that the craft is missing a part, but in this case it's not from a mod, it's from an older version of KSP. The craft you've selected looks like it was built in KSP 1.2.x and some of the stock parts have changed since then. So that's a little harder to fix that just getting the required mod. I can't remember of the top of my head, but I'm sure there are ways to upgrade and older craft to the current KSP version.  One thing you could try, is exiting the VAB and then clicking on the launch-pad and seeing if you can load the craft from there.  If that works then hit escape and revert to VAB and then try and save the craft again....not sure if that will work though.  Sorry I can't be more help right now. 

oh ok. but i downloaded a lot of craft with old version and they worked. number 2 is that Squad from what I know is a mod but I think fuel tank 1-2 is from 1.2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.