The Weekly Kerman Official Thread (Currently Issue #35)

TheWeeklyKerman

19 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

@TheWeeklyKerman You should include some stuff from this forum in the newspaper as well, people posting awesome KSP stuff isn't confined to Reddit :wink:

I’ll work on including more stuff from the forums/other places,    I haven’t really ever used the forums (before this) that’s why it’s mostly reddit stuff

(also a question because I still don’t fully get this place yet,  when I post the next issue do I post it in this ‘thread’ or in a new one?) 

4 hours ago, TheWeeklyKerman said:

(also a question because I still don’t fully get this place yet,  when I post the next issue do I post it in this ‘thread’ or in a new one?) 

It's up to you, but it'd probably make more sense to keep them in this thread and update the title every time you post a new one. (You can edit the thread title by either editing the original post or just clicking on the title).

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.