It stuck like this for a long time how do i fix it?

Probably incompatible mods crashing the game during loading- I suspect you’re using mods inside the Steam controlled copy of KSP which is a bad idea precisely for this reason. Revert to 1.10.1 by right clicking KSP in the steam library > click Properties > go to the Betas tab > select 1.10.1 from the drop down menu > wait for KSP to be ‘updated’ > copy the whole KSP folder from inside steam/steam apps/common and paste it somewhere Steam can’t interfere with it > remove all mods from the steam copy and play the non-steam copy by double clicking KSP-x64.exe inside the KSP folder to run the application directly.

Log files would definitely help find out what is going wrong but I see a Kopernicus error which is a good indicator that your game has updated.

i'd say (after seeing your gamedata folder on another post) delete ksp and start again only download mods that are for ksp 1.11 (if thats the version you are using) and make sure you put the mods in their correct folder

and from the pic above again it tells you in the top right kopernicus will not work(ie.not up to date) with the version of ksp you are running

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.