What music do you listen to while playing KSP?

Scenter102

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I wish I could listen to other music while playing, but let me tell you guys honestly: this is actually how close my game comes to crashing from running out of memory even when all other applications are closed.

475px-Atomic_radius_of_H2.svg.png

. . . which means I literally cannot have anything other than KSP open. :D

Edited by SyzygyΣE

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Kernel Kraken said:

I've recently been getting more and more into heavier genres of rock and punk. Let me tell you, re-entry flames look exponentially cooler when played to "Master of Puppets".

Well... if we're going there, then I suppose I have to finally break down and post one of my personal favorites.... :cool:

Just now, Just Jim said:

Well... if we're going there, then I suppose I have to finally break down and post one of my personal favorites.... :cool:

It's a perfect combo, KSP and Metallica. You can listen to Thrash Metal while the Kraken is thrashing your ship into a million pieces!

• 3 weeks later...

Soundtracks for thinking games that have music specifically designed to go with the mode the brain is in when designing a craft or planning manoeuvres. Mainly thinking of Exapunks and Frozen Synapse. Then there are tons of one-off picks from other soundtracks, like Science & Secrecy from Fallout 4 and the main menu theme from Tribes: Ascend.

Various songs, but I recommend synthwave when doing missions. Some of the songs I listen to don't fall under the synthwave category and are just techno or rock songs. And a few other songs in my album are derivative from other songs played by youtubers playing KSP, lol.

(One song I play is called Mode - Hemlis and it's a good song when doing more difficult/dangerous missions)

Edited by Vezbot

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.