I suspect world stabilizer!

Fuel tankers that I were sending previously started to RUD on Launch Pad. Parts start falling apart:

817BE3BCBBF95555B90B2AC36AE6CBA6C50DC321

I cheated to unbrekable joints and rocket start falling instead:

AF6C0DA9857D40FAC61A328E396DF12C7FEE6408

Sinde then I add two mods - world stabilizer and ground effect. I do not suspect comunists phenomen to cause it - there is not many airofils.

Could it be configuration?

Like that:

stabilizeInPrelaunch    = True    // Stabilize when vessel is just launched from SPH/VAB

I do not even remember times when my rockets fall apart on Launch pad.

Edited by vv3k70r

Don't know what KSP version you have, I've reverted to 1.10.1. Using WS since ages, never had any issue. And I'd think if WS is causing this, there would be a few post in the WS thread.

Why don't you try out with and without WS? And if it's in fact WS, let the mod author know.

You may have found a new misbehaviour on Launch (like the stunt KSP Recall Beta is "fixing").

Press F3 as soon as your rocket start to blow up (without cheats). Then publish that screenshot here so I can give a peek.

KSP Recall 0.0.6.0 Beta may solve your problem, but it would be wiser to check that F3 first. :)

3 hours ago, vv3k70r said:

stabilizeInPrelaunch    = True    // Stabilize when vessel is just launched from SPH/VAB

It was this. I turned it false and it helped. It tries to reposition vehicle in hundreds of steps.

It should be False by default.

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

You may have found a new misbehaviour on Launch (like the stunt KSP Recall Beta is "fixing").

Didint happen to me.

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

KSP Recall 0.0.6.0 Beta may solve your problem, but it would be wiser to check that F3 first.

I did, it was structural load. On struts and rigid.

Edited by vv3k70r

1 hour ago, vv3k70r said:

I did, it was structural load. On struts and rigid.

So you found a new launch problem! "Congrats"!!  :P

Please send me your KSP.log **AND** the craft that it's blowing up into space on the most unpleasant way. 

With a bit of luck, I will identify exactly why it's exploding and so I could inprove the 0.0.6.0 beta work around to include your case!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.