“STS-1”

Orbital Velocity

4 hours ago, Deddly said:

I'm intrigued. How did the mission go?

Well, kind of lost the tail on the shuttle during re-entry, not new for me. I’ve never really been able to do a successful shuttle re-entry yet. The one time I had an amazing and smooth re-entry I bounced back out of the atmosphere, lost control and the shuttle blew up

3 minutes ago, somerandomperson said:

Well, kind of lost the tail on the shuttle during re-entry, not new for me. I’ve never really been able to do a successful shuttle re-entry yet.

Well, kinda is an easy fix, got the STS  tail?? Well, I've never successfully launch a shuttle.... And I've also never liked the SSTO thing and the shuttle idea. Not really my forte... Im more of a guy who likes to launch massive rockets for the smallest payloads....... cause funds don't matter anymore

10 minutes ago, Mikenike said:

Well, kinda is an easy fix, got the STS  tail?? Well, I've never successfully launch a shuttle.... And I've also never liked the SSTO thing and the shuttle idea. Not really my forte... Im more of a guy who likes to launch massive rockets for the smallest payloads....... cause funds don't matter anymore

I am just using the tail coming with the space shuttle system mod

1 minute ago, somerandomperson said:

I am just using the tail coming with the space shuttle system mod

The up to date DECQ mod

This is what it looked like before launch https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/798925387014340638/799350596524048424/Kerbal_Space_Program_14.01.2021_19_53_27_2.png?width=666&height=676

1 minute ago, somerandomperson said:

Yes, I did forget changing the tail texture in this picture, but it was the correct one during the mission.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.