Jump to content
  • 1

Question

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
3 hours ago, Mikenike said:

Since when???? In sandbox mode you have fully upgraded stuff and unlimited funds, part counts, etc. I assume it is a bug, so I would log it in the bugtracker.

 

In sandbox we have maxed out buildings at the start...... 

I’ll do that. 
 

it was a fresh world too. My 2021 world. I’m reporting the bug and remaking the world. 
thank you for the help guys. If anyone else has a bug like this post it here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I haven't used sandbox, but the 30 part limit would be because you have a level 1 building. Try selecting the VAB and pressing Square/X to open the manage building interface. Upgrade all your buildings for full functionality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, InfernoSD said:

I haven't used sandbox, but the 30 part limit would be because you have a level 1 building. Try selecting the VAB and pressing Square/X to open the manage building interface. Upgrade all your buildings for full functionality.

All the buildings should already be maxed out on sandbox mode

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, MrWookie2U said:

Why is there a 30 part limit in sandbox mode?

Since when???? In sandbox mode you have fully upgraded stuff and unlimited funds, part counts, etc. I assume it is a bug, so I would log it in the bugtracker.

 

4 hours ago, InfernoSD said:

I haven't used sandbox, but the 30 part limit would be because you have a level 1 building.

In sandbox we have maxed out buildings at the start...... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I had similar problem. After downloading 1.14 update yesterday, my launch pad suddenly had a 20 m height limit (in science mode on PlayStation 4). Most of my saved rockets now won’t launch.  Checking launch pad at space center screen says that it’s fully upgraded and unlimited size. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

My problem got fixed when I started the game again this morning. I think the Upgrade install must not have been fully implemented or something. I tried to start the game and got the “update pending” message and started the program from there last night. That’s when I had the issue.  Then this morning it was fine. It goes back to “have you tried turning it off and on again?” Sigh.

I reported it to tech support and they couldn’t reproduce.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, Rickwaza said:

My problem got fixed when I started the game again this morning. I think the Upgrade install must not have been fully implemented or something. I tried to start the game and got the “update pending” message and started the program from there last night. That’s when I had the issue.  Then this morning it was fine. It goes back to “have you tried turning it off and on again?” Sigh.

I reported it to tech support and they couldn’t reproduce.

My game fixed it the same way. 
got on the next day and the limit was not there.

Must be random?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/16/2021 at 8:36 AM, MrWookie2U said:

My game fixed it the same way. 
got on the next day and the limit was not there.

Must be random?

I believe it would be. Glad to see it is fixed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I am having the same problem. The developers of Kerbal Space Porgram Enhanced Edition (Xbox and PS4) will need to look at this. It is annoying bug. To avoid this issue don’t use the switch editor button. It look tempting but don’t. When settings the editio sometimes the games wogs a but and think the VAB / SPH/ Launchpad/ Runway is at level one. You cannot manually fix this by ipgrading the buildings. To fix this bug open a quick save before the bug happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/7/2021 at 7:28 PM, Dr. Kerbal said:

I am having the same problem. The developers of Kerbal Space Porgram Enhanced Edition (Xbox and PS4) will need to look at this. It is annoying bug. To avoid this issue don’t use the switch editor button. It look tempting but don’t. When settings the editio sometimes the games wogs a but and think the VAB / SPH/ Launchpad/ Runway is at level one. You cannot manually fix this by ipgrading the buildings. To fix this bug open a quick save before the bug happened.

It hasn't caused me any issues, I use switch editor regularly without any problems on xbox. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...