30 part limit in sandbox?

1 hour ago, InfernoSD said:

I haven't used sandbox, but the 30 part limit would be because you have a level 1 building. Try selecting the VAB and pressing Square/X to open the manage building interface. Upgrade all your buildings for full functionality.

All the buildings should already be maxed out on sandbox mode

11 hours ago, MrWookie2U said:

Why is there a 30 part limit in sandbox mode?

Since when???? In sandbox mode you have fully upgraded stuff and unlimited funds, part counts, etc. I assume it is a bug, so I would log it in the bugtracker.

4 hours ago, InfernoSD said:

I haven't used sandbox, but the 30 part limit would be because you have a level 1 building.

In sandbox we have maxed out buildings at the start...... 

I had similar problem. After downloading 1.14 update yesterday, my launch pad suddenly had a 20 m height limit (in science mode on PlayStation 4). Most of my saved rockets now won’t launch.  Checking launch pad at space center screen says that it’s fully upgraded and unlimited size. 

3 hours ago, Mikenike said:

Since when???? In sandbox mode you have fully upgraded stuff and unlimited funds, part counts, etc. I assume it is a bug, so I would log it in the bugtracker.

In sandbox we have maxed out buildings at the start...... 

I’ll do that. 

it was a fresh world too. My 2021 world. I’m reporting the bug and remaking the world. 
thank you for the help guys. If anyone else has a bug like this post it here.  

My problem got fixed when I started the game again this morning. I think the Upgrade install must not have been fully implemented or something. I tried to start the game and got the “update pending” message and started the program from there last night. That’s when I had the issue.  Then this morning it was fine. It goes back to “have you tried turning it off and on again?” Sigh.

I reported it to tech support and they couldn’t reproduce.

10 hours ago, Rickwaza said:

My problem got fixed when I started the game again this morning. I think the Upgrade install must not have been fully implemented or something. I tried to start the game and got the “update pending” message and started the program from there last night. That’s when I had the issue.  Then this morning it was fine. It goes back to “have you tried turning it off and on again?” Sigh.

I reported it to tech support and they couldn’t reproduce.

My game fixed it the same way. 
got on the next day and the limit was not there.

Must be random?

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. The developers of Kerbal Space Porgram Enhanced Edition (Xbox and PS4) will need to look at this. It is annoying bug. To avoid this issue don’t use the switch editor button. It look tempting but don’t. When settings the editio sometimes the games wogs a but and think the VAB / SPH/ Launchpad/ Runway is at level one. You cannot manually fix this by ipgrading the buildings. To fix this bug open a quick save before the bug happened.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 7:28 PM, Dr. Kerbal said:

I am having the same problem. The developers of Kerbal Space Porgram Enhanced Edition (Xbox and PS4) will need to look at this. It is annoying bug. To avoid this issue don’t use the switch editor button. It look tempting but don’t. When settings the editio sometimes the games wogs a but and think the VAB / SPH/ Launchpad/ Runway is at level one. You cannot manually fix this by ipgrading the buildings. To fix this bug open a quick save before the bug happened.

It hasn't caused me any issues, I use switch editor regularly without any problems on xbox. 

• 1 month later...

i've found that if you have custombarnkit in your install that seems to be at least 1 variant of a cause, but i only read that somewhere else on the forums and im gonna test it later today when i wake back up

12 hours ago, Souptime said:

i've found that if you have custombarnkit in your install that seems to be at least 1 variant of a cause, but i only read that somewhere else on the forums and im gonna test it later today when i wake back up

@MrWookie2U can confirm this is the cause, but if you dont have custombarnkit then i guess there might be another glitch

oh whoops didnt notice this was on the console version, ignore these

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, Dr. Kerbal said:

Actually I had just got this bug after using the "switch editor" button.  I also fixed it by switching between editors a few times using the same button. Hope this helps someone. It was in science mode on Xbox.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.