Rendezvous

Just now, Anonymous49 said:

well yeah that's my problem

You're not the only one? That's why kOS is a thing. If you really want to get into programming stratolaunchers the real way, then learn to combine kOS and MJ to work simultaneously together, then program away the maximum controllable vessel distance limit and all our reusability issues will be solved :) (That's sarcasm. I know it would take years at least.)

You seem to know the route you wanna go. Not everyone has insight into different mods and what they do. If you have questions like that, you will get the best results by finding the thread for that mod and asking there. But please read the thread first and see if your question has been answered already.

1 minute ago, lemon cup said:

You seem to know the route you wanna go. Not everyone has insight into different mods and what they do. If you have questions like that, you will get the best results by finding the thread for that mod and asking there. But please read the thread first and see if your question has been answered already.

indeed that's where i saw it

1 hour ago, Anonymous49 said:

there should be a mod for that i think that guy downloaded something like a billion mods

If by "that" you mean controlling multiple craft at the same time and issuing different commands for each. Then no, there is not a mod for that.

Controlling multiple craft at the same time issuing the same commands I think is possible but I don't have a link (or even the name ) for the mod which supposedly do that.

Finally there is the mod @lemon cup linked, it allows coming back in time and control the craft you previously "abandoned" after the other craft is safely landed/put in a stable orbit.

I have FMRS installed but i don't use it often. Flying the carrier back to base is an ordeal more often than an advantage.

4 minutes ago, Spricigo said:

I don't have a link (or even the name ) for the mod which supposedly do that.

Throttle Controlled Avionics has a squadron mode. 

"Added Squadron Mode: ability to assign a numerical ID to a bunch of vessels and then (if they're in range) control them all through TCA GUI of any of them."

2 hours ago, Spricigo said:

Oh well some spacecraft is very unrealistic, despite existing in real life.

e.g: NASA Space Shuttle is as Kerbal as it can be.

well ok, but how are you awake in 5am? Anyways, I made a reusable orbital launcher that doesn't give additional mass, check my kerbalx acc

42 minutes ago, James M said:

No picture for CZ-1, both station modules are in fairings so we have no idea what they look like, and you used real photos for the Atlas Saturn rockets? 

takes too long to do so but it took me time just to correct it. The "Atlas Saturn" was an idea and it never happened in real life. I copied a atlas v photo in there to show how the real one looks like. But they look so alike. The atlas saturn is basically atlas engines and look, saturn stages

the space station modules was posted years ago

enlarge the cz-1 photo to see it

the ksp atlas saturn looks like this

17 minutes ago, James M said:

On Resilience Space Station - Module 2, you should think about putting a nose cone or fairing upside down on the bottom of your first stage fuel tank. The very bottom of it is just flat and that creates drag (believe it or not)

there is, a fairing on the bottom

and yet very thin, it's hard to see it, i made a small hole for the thrust to come out

if i use a nosecone it would overheat and burn up

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.