LinuxGuruGamer's Mod Updates Needed for 1.11, also Bugs

linuxgurugamer

Hi,

I'm getting ready to start working on the necessary updates for those mods which need to be updated for 1.11.  To this end I am asking for reports of 1.11 specific issues on any/all of my mods to be reported here.  I have a spreadsheet with the info which is listed below.  I'll keep this updated as I get to things:

Remember, if you see a 1.11 specific bug, it has to be reported otherwise I won't know about it

Mod Name  Issues

Science Alert     New science experiments needed
[x] Science     New science experiments needed
EVAFuel    

removes Monoprop for the RCS pack, but does not remove anything for the extended RCS Tank (the one with 3 units of fuel).
where the monoprop is removed from the tanks when a kerbal goes outside but not added back when the kerbal returns. So,
as an example, if you have 10 monoprop in the Mk1 Pod and just step outside and back quickly 2 times in a row, you are left with 0 monoprop.

KerbinSpaceStation Removed requirement for Kopernicus Solar Panel(s)
Waypoint Manager     Add ability to rename stock landmarks, if possible
  Waypoints added by Kerbal Konstructs disappearing if too many
KCT KCT provides "Recover to VAB" and "Recover to SPH" buttons for Kerbals
  KCT command pods that have the kerbals physically there (example the biplane cockpit from firespitter) get bugged if kerbals are in those commands pods when it gets recovered, as kerbals are considered a part of the ship when in this state, so it adds the KerbalEVA part, that floods the console with errors,
WASDEditorCamera Review PR for merge
Janitor's Closet  NullReference when hovering over BG container icons
DangIt     Update to use stock mechanics for failures
  Adding multiple parts to a craft with spareParts resource causes massive lag in the editor. 
K-2 Command Pod Remove TAC-LS patch, not needed
KerbalGPS     Merge PR with JNSQ cfg
OSE Workshop Needs update to work with stock inventory.  Being worked on by @Alphathon
REKT The decouplers on the type-w364 inline parts are not working properly, as well as the shroud not disappearing when the oatv decouples from the type-w364 docking ring, love this mod always one of my favorites!
Dated QuickSaves (Magico Modlets) Determined to be a bug in  Kopernicus and Kronometer, messages left for all
Janitor's Closet
  1. nullref when trying to pull the breaking ground parts, and they don't pulled into the container.
  2. I am using Janitors Closet and when I select resources it goes blank. 
  3. this also happens with the Modules tab. 
KerBalloon BETA PARTUPGRADE's for universalBalloonHP have partIcon's that point to a missing part named Sonde.  I had never tried the previous iteration, so not sure if that refers to a part that no longer exists.  Currently none of the balloons past the 0.625 appear to be unlockable in career mode.
TRP-Hire using this in 1.10 discovered that the courage/stupidity sliders don't respect my choices on Kerbal hiring. I tried to hire a pilot that was 66 courage and 33 stupid with the badass flag, and the pilot I got did not fit that  and when I checked their stats in the persistent file it was .66 courage and .60 dumb badS = false. I'm using Severedsolo's mods 'Name Generator' and 'Earn Your Stripes' to create custom kerbal names, and allow kerbals to become veterans, instead of just Jeb Bill Bob, and Val. Name Generator is a bit old, so I'm wondering if maybe that could have some conflict with this mod that's causing it to go off the rails? Earn your stripes might have something to do with blocking the badS state, but I don't think I remember it doing that before?
GravityTurn problems with certain vessels
ShowFPS reported not working i. 1.10.1
EditorExtensions Fine Control is broken, the widgets arent' there anymore.  Need to rewrite
Stage Recovery Some sort of bad interaction between SR and RealChutes
EngineIgnitor Add abilty to revill ignitions with repair kits

Edited by linuxgurugamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.