Commnet enable extra ground stations option = "Build a ground station"??

I have a strange problem that I can't figure out what is causing it. I have added the extra ground station setting in the advance options. However, when looking for them in the tracking station I just see a little red x that tells me I need to build a ground station there. That's all well in good but I am not sure how to do that! clicking on it doesn't do anything. I am not even sure if this is default how its supposed to work. Since I have been out of the Commnet loop for a bit playing with RT.

I think the mod that is causing this is either Kerbalism, or Kerbal Konstructs/ Kerbinside Re. If its not then I can upload a list of all my mods here if that would help.

Edited by WLLP

A full mod list would definitely help, as would knowing what KSP version you’re on. At a guess I’d say it could be due to CommNet Constellation, as IIRC the newest version(s?) of that make you build and upgrade the ground stations separately to the KSC tracking station,

9 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

A full mod list would definitely help, as would knowing what KSP version you’re on. At a guess I’d say it could be due to CommNet Constellation, as IIRC the newest version(s?) of that make you build and upgrade the ground stations separately to the KSC tracking station,

yeah thats one of them I'll check on that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.