PartTools broken shaders?

Shaders appear to be broken in the most recent Parttools

On Unity 2019.2.2f1, most recent parttools update, uninstalled default Textmesh and installed the one linked in the thread, no go. KSP shaders fail to compile, All of them, for that matter, so its not just the original error with IVAs being funky.

autoltie.png

Edited by /not/pol/

So, i fixed it.

Missing Custom shaders binary curt. this code i found while googling and as far as i can tell is just default Unity code and is MIT licensed- https://github.com/TwoTailsGames/Unity-Built-in-Shaders/blob/master/CGIncludes/UnityShadowLibrary.cginc

And i changed 2 lines in AutoLight.cginc to make it all function. will be crossposting this to a thread i had seen that was similar

Heres a link, just put the files in the Assets/Parttools/Shaders folder and replace the AutoLight.cginc with the new on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7a8phoz9zdbxq3/ShaderFix.zip?dl=1

lines changed - Commented out the top line mentioning the custom library and uncommented out the bottom one. probably not necessary but it worked for me

I dont know if it will still look for the custom library or not, i just put it in there but my drunk a%$ is pretty sure its defaulting to Unity's default shadow maps, which is fine for editing parts and the likes as KSP as a game has its own shader set it will compile, and i dont think its far off from default until you start messing with the new stuff that got introduced in the more recent versions.

uwuwuwyna.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.