guys i need help, the game crashes because of b9partswitch

so every time i start the game it gives me this error message. this happens every time. all i did was add the station parts expansion redux mod (incudes the mod itself, module manager and near future props, and b9partswitch, i tried replacing the folder i already had with the one that came with the rar file but it still didn't work)screenshot25.pngthis is everything in my folder. can you guys help me? this is on 1.9.1Capture.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forums, @KyZeNickX! :) 

Chances are that you installed one or more incompatible mods. To be able to help you, please follow these guidelines:

Also, it would be good if you have a list of your mods including their version numbers.

Edited by VoidSquid

6 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Hi and welcome to the forums, @KyZeNickX! :) 

Chances are that you installed one or more incompatible mods. To be able to help you, please follow these guidelines:

Also, it would be good if you have a list of your mods including their version numbers.

but it doesn't even matter which mod i add

if it uses module manager and b9swtich it always causes a crash and i have to remove it. it's really annoying. and every mod is up to date from what i can tell

Edited by KyZeNickX

@KyZeNickX You have a conflict with something in one of the OPT mods.
Looks like an OPT issue with either an ATM (mebbe something related to an "atm"osphere or resource thing)... Make *sure* you have all the appropriate versions for all three OPT mods, for the appropriate version of KSP you are on.

Also, chec your ModuleManager version... v4.1.4 has been current for the last few version of KSP for awhile.

I would say it *could* be a conflict with Firespitter, but @JadeOfMaar has worked hard to remove Firespitter support and conflicts from OPT.  (Hence, one reason why I suggest verifying you have up to date versions of all the OPT mods)
But Jade would be the best person to address your issue. Especially if it *is* a legit issue with something in OPT.

And, yes, please follow the instructions in that thread that VoidSquid posted, and post your logs, as well as your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file. It seems pretty huge, considering how few mods you have installed.

Edited by Stone Blue

1 minute ago, Stone Blue said:

@KyZeNickX You have a conflist with something in one of the OPT mods.
Loos lie an OPT issue with either an ATM (mebbe something related to an "atm"osphere or resource thing)... Make *sure* you have all the appropriate versions for all three OPT mods, for the appropriate version of KSP you are on.

Also, chec your ModuleManager version... v4.1.4 has been current for the last few version of KSP for awhile.

I would say it *could* be a conflist with Firespitter, but @JadeOfMaar has worked hard to remove Firespitter support and conflicts from OPT.  (Hence, one reason why I suggest berifying you have up to date versions of all the OPT mods)
But Jade would be the best person to address your issue. Especially if it *is* a legit issue with something in OPT.

aight i'll try that 

2 hours ago, KyZeNickX said:

aight i'll try that 

Oh!.. you know what? @KyZeNickX I derped... you are also missing Community Resource Pack, which may be a dependency for OPT Reconfig... which might explain the probable resource issue B9 is screaming about. IIRC, Jade recently made a change, where CRP may *not* be reuired for OPT Reconfig anymoar...

Hmm.. I was also under the assumption that Nert's mods needed CRP as a dependency, also, but I dont see it in the SSPXr OP.

But I would say that that right there could also be your issue, since this started right when you installed SSPXr  (barring a too-old-unsupported version of an OPT mod/MM). Even tho CRP may not be a *required* dependency for either mor, there may be some stray patch somewhere, that only rears its head when *BOTH* an OPT mod *AND* SSPXr, *AND/NOT* CRP are installed... vOv

After you verify all your mod versions, I would then try installing CRP if the issye goes away. If it indeed does, then JadeOfMaar definately needs to know. He'll also know if Nertea also needs to be aware of this.

Edited by Stone Blue

@KyZeNickX You are missing Community Resource Pack. OPT altogether works without it (confirmed by myself on request from @Stone Blue) but it is a hard dependency of Station Parts Redux Since you're running on KSP 1.9 I'll assume that you have an older version of OPT (and therefore, bugs I've long since fixed) thanks to CKAN. Raise your compatibility dial to one point eleven and try again. ;)

If you still get problems, zip up your MM configcache, and (outside of GameData) your KSP.log and your Logs/ModuleManager/ folder, and share them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.