No friction when in landed EVA.

Hey everyone, just a little bug i found:

i landed on the mun and went on an EVA, but both my kerbals won't stop sliding, even after switching to a vessel in mun orbit.

it seems as if the game thinks they are in orbit/ doesnt realise they landed? one of them even has his arms straight out like he is floating in space...

i clipped it for you, as you can see they also go straight through landing legs and whatever i do i cant control it.

i already reverted and after dinner im going to try again. Any help preventing this would be great!!

EDIT:

this is version 1.10.1, i recently reverted the game update 1.11 via the beta's menu in steam. no mods were recently updated so i dont think that it is a mod issue.

this is my first mun landing since the revert. everything else seems to  work great.... 

as long as i stay above the ground using the EVA jetpack all is working fine. but once i touch the ground im stuck to the ground and sliding

EDIT #2:

reverting to a savegame before landing didn't help...

Thanks , 

parpar78

Edited by parpar78

I would get a lot of crashes with that many mods. 

With so much going on it's difficult to pin down. You could try backing up your gamedata and saves, halving the list of mods and cheating a kerbal to EVA on the Mun to see if it happens again. Rinse and repeat until you find the culprit, then restore everything minus the bad mod. 

I know that used to be a problem in older versions of KSP to some extent, I don't remember it being that bad though. Best guess - something that's affecting terrain, like a rescaling mod, or anything that places structures.

Allright thanks for the help, the last mod i was waiting for (RealChute) just updated so i am now able to play 1.11. 

1.11 fixed it for me. So consider this problem solved for now until someone else has the same issue again.

Thanks for the help anyway!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.