[1.8-1.12.x] Buran Energia [Fully Usable]- 2.1 [RSS/RO Compatible]

papasid

16 hours ago, luisitoISS said:

This question is ... well, I don't know how to describe it ... but, did I only update Buran, or is it also Energy included?

Energia Rocket is Also Included. Remove the Previous Files and Reinstall the mod. use janitor's closet if you are unable to find parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thank you so much for transferring the mod to the new version! But I had problems landing Buran - it goes cabime down and the shuttle does not want to "raise its nose", because of this, the cabin crashes into the ground at high speed. What to do?
(Sorry for this maybe bad english :p)

Edited by Soviet_Velir

• 1 month later...
On 20.04.2021 at 10:58, papasid said:

В настоящее время у мода есть проблемы с аэродинамикой.

I apologize for not answering for a long time. Will it be fixed, and if so, after approximately how long?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 1:53 AM, Soviet_Velir said:

I apologize for not answering for a long time. Will it be fixed, and if so, after approximately how long?

Probably never, given the lackluster support. dylan symrau's version of shuttle only works. this was created at almost the same time. you can try asking decq or radar for help.

18 hours ago, papasid said:

Вероятно, никогда, учитывая слабую поддержку. Версия шаттла Дилана Симрау работает только. это было создано почти в то же время. вы можете попробовать обратиться за помощью к decq или радару.

Oh, it saddens that work has stopped. It really was a great mod, except for the aerodynamic gaps.May I know who  Dylan Simrau is? What about DECQ and RADAR - I wrote to them, but they have not answered yet

On 6/3/2021 at 12:38 PM, Soviet_Velir said:

Oh, it saddens that work has stopped. It really was a great mod, except for the aerodynamic gaps.May I know who  Dylan Simrau is? What about DECQ and RADAR - I wrote to them, but they have not answered yet

Yeah, i expected that. the best working shuttle version right now is from dylan semrau. https://github.com/DylanSemrau/Space-Shuttle-System.

decq and radar were the people to develop this mod in it's early stages. they created buran alongside the shuttle. both had similar issues, dylan semrau made a version that fixed up a lot of things. there was contribution from other people in between as well.

So, my bet is on dylan, he can apply similar fixes for this mod as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@papasid I've removed the download link for your mod due to the following reasons:

1. Your mod violates the CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs) license, which does not allow derivatives of content. Specifically, ROEngines uses unauthorized content from the following mods:

2. Because you've bundled other mods, you need to specify the license for each included mod on your OP. For instance, Kramax Autopilot is listed as CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.

Once you've resolved these issues, then we can allow you to post a download link. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the moderator staff.

23 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

@papasid I've removed the download link for your mod due to the following reasons:

1. Your mod violates the CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs) license, which does not allow derivatives of content. Specifically, ROEngines uses unauthorized content from the following mods:

2. Because you've bundled other mods, you need to specify the license for each included mod on your OP. For instance, Kramax Autopilot is listed as CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.

Once you've resolved these issues, then we can allow you to post a download link. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the moderator staff.

Hi! I can see u are doing an amazing job with this and I wanted to try it out but just as I intended to do so the link turned out to be dead and I saw this... Is it getting solved anytime soon?? Really excited to give it a try! 

On 6/19/2021 at 12:39 AM, Angel-125 said:

what is license and what do i need to include to repost the download link?

On 6/22/2021 at 4:42 AM, kingzlo said:

hey i was scrolling through this post and i can't find the download, am I missing something?

On 6/20/2021 at 12:10 AM, vieju17 said:

Hi! I can see u are doing an amazing job with this and I wanted to try it out but just as I intended to do so the link turned out to be dead and I saw this... Is it getting solved anytime soon?? Really excited to give it a try! 

mods removed it.

On 6/25/2021 at 12:21 PM, papasid said:

mods removed it.

Hi again, since they don't seem to be answering anytime soon, what if you don't bundle any mods and just create a "Dependencies" section in the forum with the link or names to all needed mods? That way you don't depend on any license or anything.... 

On 6/25/2021 at 3:21 AM, papasid said:

mods removed it.

You'll need to speak with @raidernick about using their content. Assuming raidernick agrees, then message me about the license agreements and I can restore the link. But you'll need to work things out with raidernick first.

On 6/30/2021 at 3:41 AM, Angel-125 said:

You'll need to speak with @raidernick about using their content. Assuming raidernick agrees, then message me about the license agreements and I can restore the link. But you'll need to work things out with raidernick first.

If i put their mods as dependencies, will that be okay to restore the download link?

Need not bother with it, this mod is incompatible in many ways. applying bandaid fixes won't work for this now. I don't have the knowledge to fix this and there are no resources available to develop mods apart from some non comprehensive guides. If anyone else wants to take up and improve this mod, please feel free to do so.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, papasid said:

Need not bother with it, this mod is incompatible in many ways. applying bandaid fixes won't work for this now. I don't have the knowledge to fix this and there are no resources available to develop mods apart from some non comprehensive guides. If anyone else wants to take up and improve this mod, please feel free to do so.

Mate! The problem here, as far as I understand, is that you bundled Raidernick’s mods inside the “for RealismOverhaul” folder, so if you don’t bundle any other mods and just specify them as dependencies on the forum, I guess you should be good to go! 

12 hours ago, vieju17 said:

Mate! The problem here, as far as I understand, is that you bundled Raidernick’s mods inside the “for RealismOverhaul” folder, so if you don’t bundle any other mods and just specify them as dependencies on the forum, I guess you should be good to go! 

I know this was initially done to maintain compatibility and get feedback on how the mod behaved. Issue is now with the stock parts as well. they arent behaving properly and i don't have the expertise to fix them. Hence, why this mod is stuck without a download link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2021 at 1:32 AM, papasid said:

I know this was initially done to maintain compatibility and get feedback on how the mod behaved. Issue is now with the stock parts as well. they arent behaving properly and i don't have the expertise to fix them. Hence, why this mod is stuck without a download link.

When will the download link return?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 7:32 AM, papasid said:

Why not only post your fixes and add links to the other mods that are needed ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.