[1.8-1.12.x] Buran Energia [Fully Usable]- 2.1 [RSS/RO Compatible]

papasid

2 hours ago, donnager fan said:

After some testing, I have come to the conclusion that the mod NEEDS RO to work, Which is a shame because i don't really use RO alot, but nerveless great mod!

What about people who want to go interstellar into other solar systems with Buran Energia? or is RO compatible with Galaxies unbound and life support mods and interstellar extended and the tons of other mods I installed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:53 PM, eagleswing12 said:

Is it possible that you would add support for stock? If no, can I make configs for myself?

Go ahead if you want to make configs. If you want to share,  I can include them with the mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

KSP Realism Overhaul (and other mods like RO Engines, RO Tanks, RealFuels) were updated, which switched the RD-170's fuels from Kerosene/LOX to RP-1/LOX. I tried using the mod after RO v16.1.0 and the tanks meant for the RD-170 do not have RP-1/LOX as an option. So, yes, just a heads up.

EDIT: Nevermind, there was a hotfix for RO that fixed this.

Edited by g600
New developments

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.