[1.8.x] Kertemis Program - SLS Block 1B Parts For reDIRECT(ver 1.1.1 "We choose to go to the Mun!")

rogerwang86

20 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

which ksp version?

I didn't encounter the problem, but at my install there is no Orion DM (the parachutes and the other stuff is here, just the decent module/capsule itself is not there, I have installed the dependencies)

1.9.1 and i tested 1.11 because kottabus used 1.11 to show the mod and the bug its still there all the fairings are black and the interstage too 

oHjBmGf.png

Love the latest update! Can't wait for the future of this mod. Glad to hear about possible constellation parts.

If I could put in a suggestion, possibly a lander if there was one being considered? I feel like the Altair lander was but not sure...

Edited by NateDaBeast

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Long time no see. Some of you probably already know that I'm working on a brand new mod about constellation program. It will content at least Ares-V rocket, some part of two type of constellation orion. I will make this mod be published as soon as possible. And some kertemis issue will be fix after that time.
oM3gRMm.jpgPw2y0hT.jpgCMrJRAN.jpgM2ilqqk.jpg

10 minutes ago, rogerwang86 said:

Hey guys! Long time no see. Some of you probably already know that I'm working on a brand new mod about constellation program. It will content at least Ares-V rocket, some part of two type of constellation orion. I will make this mod be published as soon as possible. And some kertemis issue will be fix after that time.

ok
It looks incredible!
take your time and I really appreciate your work

9 hours ago, rogerwang86 said:

Pw2y0hT.jpg

Holy smokes great stuff man! But me being a nitpicky guy and seeing that Orion high-gain antenna, can you make it animate that it always tracks Kerbin, like the Mariner 10 HGA in BDB and the Dragonfly HGA in the Bumblebee mod? I remember seeing renders where the HGA was pointed and was tracking Earth in that Constellation lunar landing render. But all to that, really great stuff shown here man!

23 hours ago, flamerboy67664 said:

Holy smokes great stuff man! But me being a nitpicky guy and seeing that Orion high-gain antenna, can you make it animate that it always tracks Kerbin, like the Mariner 10 HGA in BDB and the Dragonfly HGA in the Bumblebee mod? I remember seeing renders where the HGA was pointed and was tracking Earth in that Constellation lunar landing render. But all to that, really great stuff shown here man!

I'm not  sure how to do that. I will ask CobaltWolf.

19 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

nice! could we also get a adapter for the Ares I upper stage from REDIRECT so we could build a Ares IV?

9 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

@rogerwang86Is it also possible to do the Ares V 2006-Version with a smaller upper stage?

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=13737.0

It will. And 5 engines Adapter is also in plan.

8 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

will your Ares V use the BDB RL-68s?

Yes

On 2/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, rogerwang86 said:

Absolutely Incredible!

do you have a dev thread for it, and When are you planning on release (I know times are subject to change, but where around abouts are you aiming for its release)

Looking forward to it! :D

EDIT: Also will it be 1x Kerbin Balanced, or 2.5x Kerbin balanced (Like Redirect)?

Edited by Ollz

I downloaded this mod the day it released and thought it would only just only add block IB parts but.. a few weeks later, it completely revamps Orion, adds Iva to Orion and adds block II parts. Great work can’t wait to see what the next update would be *ps: lunar lander?

On 2/26/2021 at 5:46 PM, rogerwang86 said:

You can already build an ares V with the reDirect parts but seeing a more realistic version of Ares V makes me happy, if this is what you already can make, I can not imagine what you will do in the future (and in kerbal space program 2!) I also imagine you want to add Iva to the habtech 2 parts?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.