[1.8.x] Kertemis Program - SLS Block 1B Parts For reDIRECT(ver 1.1.1 "We choose to go to the Mun!")

rogerwang86

On 2/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, rogerwang86 said:

Hey guys! Long time no see. Some of you probably already know that I'm working on a brand new mod about constellation program. It will content at least Ares-V rocket, some part of two type of constellation orion. I will make this mod be published as soon as possible. And some kertemis issue will be fix after that time.
oM3gRMm.jpgPw2y0hT.jpgCMrJRAN.jpgM2ilqqk.jpg

I actually can’t stop looking at these screenshots, they are just so Perfect 

On 2/27/2021 at 5:46 AM, rogerwang86 said:

Hey guys! Long time no see. Some of you probably already know that I'm working on a brand new mod about constellation program. It will content at least Ares-V rocket, some part of two type of constellation orion. I will make this mod be published as soon as possible. And some kertemis issue will be fix after that time.
oM3gRMm.jpgPw2y0hT.jpgCMrJRAN.jpgM2ilqqk.jpg

i heard youre working in cape canaveral style launch site i have a question for it

will it working in JNSQ? and, are you using tundra space center? if yes will all launchpad in cape available?

On 3/7/2021 at 5:36 AM, Ollz said:

Also Also, are the Orion’s stand-alone from reDirect, or like Kertemis, do they depend on reDirect for its parts?

(Sorry for all the questions!)

EDIT: ignore, just found the new thread!

New orion parts is still depend on reDIRECT.

4 hours ago, llikooid said:

i heard youre working in cape canaveral style launch site i have a question for it

will it working in JNSQ? and, are you using tundra space center? if yes will all launchpad in cape available?

The First question is not recommend. That mod is totally designed for 2.5x scale KSRSS. That cape canaveral map is so huge that it's not flat but curved. So it will be a little awkward because JNSQ  is 2.7x stock scale. The Second  question is yes. But not just tundra space center. Omega's Stockalike Structures is needed,too. And the Final question is no. That mod is still not prepared yet. 

The Ares V mod I mentioned earlier has it own dev thread. Here's the link:

Lots of you ask for Artemis program's lunar landers. I will make National team and Dynetics landers. (Lunar type  starship should ask @damonvv) But it won't be a high priority now. And anyone who want to take over those landers are welcome.

On 3/8/2021 at 3:25 AM, rogerwang86 said:

The First question is not recommend. That mod is totally designed for 2.5x scale KSRSS. That cape canaveral map is so huge that it's not flat but curved. So it will be a little awkward because JNSQ  is 2.7x stock scale. The Second  question is yes. But not just tundra space center. Omega's Stockalike Structures is needed,too. And the Final question is no. That mod is still not prepared yet. 

Lots of you ask for Artemis program's lunar landers. I will make National team and Dynetics landers. (Lunar type  starship should ask @damonvv) But it won't be a high priority now. And anyone who want to take over those landers are welcome.

damonvv said he has lunar starship on back of his mind. also cant wait for team lander waitng for mod that adds that. 

On 3/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, rogerwang86 said:

i moved to ksrss from jnsq! and my orange rocket cant wait to be launched from cape canaveral, when will you make a thread of that mod and give us a beta testscreenshot0.png

ohh yeah, will you remake redirect sls block 1 adapter and icps? i like it painted fully white and the adapter is too short

5 hours ago, llikooid said:

... when will you make a thread of that mod and give us a beta test

The thread is already opened as you can see in the post of rogerwang which you quoted. There is also a link to the developement on github.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 6:49 AM, Rocketry101 said:

when will this be updated and what will be added in next update?

It won't be recently. I still working on konstellation program and my school project. Next update  will be some textures improvement only. However, I will publish a Cape Kanaveral™ mod recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 3:05 PM, rogerwang86 said:

It won't be recently. I still working on konstellation program and my school project. Next update  will be some textures improvement only. However, I will publish a Cape Kanaveral™ mod recently.

Whennn!!! I can't wait for launching my rockets from cape canaveral 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.