Is the news exagerating the flint water crissis?

Arugela

YOu will notice in this report they only show the single qoute about the water being fine. But they go onto admit that the cause was not from the plant, but from down stream in the pipes because of a lack of anti corrosives added when they switched to the river.

And since the news is not showing the entire document and being transparent. The natural need arrives to be completely and absolutely suspicious of them.

I'm assuming this document could be an internal report about the water source. Or it's simply stating the water source is not the problem. At which point that is a correct statement as the water itself is not the problem or poisonous. It's just the lack of stuff added to stop the pipes from rusting once in the pipes.(In other words was the guy just giving a technical explanation? Or was he required to do so?) The formatting of this news is way out of line of serious reporting and does not attempt to accurately reflect the information potentially(or at least thoroughly.). If this is taking this out of line. I hope they guy they are trying to put in jail is not someone who was just telling them what it was in a more technical manner. Especially, if he was required to by law or something.

Where was all of this in the process of figuring out the issue? Were they already doing what they were supposed to? And was the water the problem or the lead in the pipes if it was already there. I think they were changing the pipes out later as well.

Edited by Arugela

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.