What do you all do IRL?

MaximilianIV

• 1 month later...

I'm curious!

It seems like the community has a very wide variety of people, who are creative and talented.

I'm guessing that there are quite a few programmers because we have such a great modding community, but who knows!

Unfortunately, I must start this off quite boringly with my current occupation: School :(

Very unique and interesting, I know.

So basically, say what you do for a living, and ask others about their jobs as well

I'm a mechanical technologist but currently looking for work.  The factory I worked for got hit hard by the covids, and I was laid off so I could recieve the Canadian Economic Recovery Benefit (CERB) while they reduced to a skeleton crew.

I'm not down about it though.  It gave me time to reflect on what i wanted in life.  I've since undertaken learning Fusion360, wrote a novel, and am figuring out how to build an accurate model planetarium that includes eccentricity and inclination. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.