Error when unziping.

59 minutes ago, realjuliusPGKC said:

i get a error when i unzip the file that error is ! C:\Users\user\Downloads\Kerbal_Reusability_Expansion-2.8.6 (1).zip: The archive is corrupt | can anyone help?

What software unzipper do you use? 

Edit: why don't you ask this question on the Kerbal Reusability Expansion thread: 

On 1/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, realjuliusPGKC said:

i get a error when i unzip the file that error is ! C:\Users\user\Downloads\Kerbal_Reusability_Expansion-2.8.6 (1).zip: The archive is corrupt | can anyone help?

This is usually caused by either using an unsupported unarchiving program (i.e. trying to unzip it with the wrong program) or the file download was interrupted and is incomplete. 

On 1/27/2021 at 7:21 AM, realjuliusPGKC said:

I use filezilla so there couldnt be anything wrong.

While that might give you some confidence that your download has been successful, it's no guarantee that you're using the correct program to unarchive it. 

It sounds like another archiving tool might be trying to open the .zip file instead, can't recognise it and is throwing an error. Or perhaps the file is no longer there, or has been renamed, or is a partially completed download. Considering there are a lot of tools for archiving files and we have no idea which one you're using (if any), it's difficult to help. 

My advice would be to download the file without using filezilla (i.e. in chrome or edge or whatever you use), navigate to the directory where it's been stored and try to open it with windows explorer. 

If you get the error again, please screenshot and post it here. Either way, this isn't really a modded KSP issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.