B9 parts switch fatal error

I encountered a problem with b9 parts switch in which it showed about 10 different exceptions on the loading screen. I had just installed about 5 mods and was about to run ksp. 
This had also happened once before when i installed OPT spaceplane parts, legacy and reconfig. , But I easily solved by un and reinstalling them from  spacedock instead of github. But this time I want a proper solution  because I installed them all from spacedock itself.  Also most of the exceptions  involed "tank" something. plz help because this is blocking me from playing KSP

Can't diagnose the problem without knowing what the error is. 

Suggest either taking a screenshot and posting it here (link to an imgur upload) or posting a link to your KSP.log file - do not copy & paste the file here, it will not be readable. 90% of the time it's a botched install but the errors or logfile will show for sure. 

See here

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.