《坎巴拉太空计划》即将于2021年2月2日登陆WeGame

SQUAD

zqSjcw8neab79cPgBoOWoKlwrxgWnZ6H_hYp57xe

各位坎巴拉宇航员,大家好!

为了分享我们对太空的热爱并将《坎巴拉太空计划》带给更多的玩家,我们很高兴在此宣布通过中华人民共和国国家新闻出版署审批的《坎巴拉太空计划》即将登陆国区,并于2021年2月2日在WeGame平台正式发售。为庆祝正式发布,我们届时将于限定期间内以首发折扣价25人民币(即二五折价格)出售这款游戏。

请前往WeGame观看官方预告片

在发布后的数周内,我们将会推出补丁,为游戏整合加入UserSpace,提供查看与分享游戏内及WeGame平台上模组文件的功能。请放心,我们正在持续探索在WeGame平台上进一步提供《坎巴拉太空计划》更新版本的可能性;若有消息,我们会尽快通知大家。

我们非常高兴能够目睹《坎巴拉太空计划》大家庭的成长,以及全球太空探索者和狂热科学迷社群的持续扩展。

祝您欢乐起航!

UKECUqHIR0Tsv37WQbwQOgrXUJJ-M0PeMqg9FAF6

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Max von Kerman said:

btw im chinese

Oh, I didn't know.

12 hours ago, Max von Kerman said:

I never thought there's gonna be a chinese version of ksp

In Steam (I don't know about non-steam KSP installs or other platforms), you can click "Properties", "Language", then change it to your language. I changed my KSP language to German for a little while a couple of months ago. No particular reason, just thought it would be fun, and I learned a couple of new words. 

13 hours ago, Max von Kerman said:

顺便说一句,我是中国人

哦,我不知道。

13 hours ago, Max von Kerman said:

我从没想过会有KSP的中文版

在Steam(我不了解非Steam KSP安装或其他平台)中,您可以单击“属性”,“语言”,然后将其更改为您的语言。几个月前,我将KSP语言更改为德语。没有特别的原因,只是觉得这很有趣,所以我学到了两个新单词。

I didn't know there was an international version of the forums. You learn something new everyday!

我不知道有国际版的论坛。你每天学习新的东西!

I hope this is the right version of Chinese, its what google said the first post was in.

我希望这是正确的中文版本,谷歌所说的第一篇文章是在

Edited by Kerminator K-100

• 3 weeks later...

According to Google Translate:

Hi everyone, Kerbal astronauts!

In order to share our love of space and bring the "Kerbal Space Program" to more players, we are pleased to announce that the "Kerbal Space Program" approved by the National Press and Publication Administration of the People's Republic of China is about to land in the country. , And will be officially launched on the WeGame platform on February 2, 2021. To celebrate the official release, we will sell this game at a discounted price of RMB 25 (ie 25% off) for a limited period of time.

Please go to WeGame to watch the official trailer

Within a few weeks after the release, we will release a patch to add UserSpace to the game integration, and provide the function of viewing and sharing module files in the game and on the WeGame platform. Please rest assured that we are continuing to explore the possibility of further providing an updated version of the Kerbal Space Program on the WeGame platform; if there is news, we will notify you as soon as possible.

We are very happy to witness the growth of the Kerbal Space Program family and the continuous expansion of the global community of space explorers and avid science fans.

I wish you a happy set sail!

The Tencent Game,It means no money cannot play any games ,It's happy to found that the games has load on the wegame ,but upon the records the game versons is 1.0,is so old that i choose the steam to download it! and its too expensive on that way to download game ,the 99RMB ,Ohhhh, I choose to die~~~~~

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 12:30 PM, rywbl said:

The Tencent Game,It means no money cannot play any games ,It's happy to found that the games has load on the wegame ,but upon the records the game versons is 1.0,is so old that i choose the steam to download it! and its too expensive on that way to download game ,the 99RMB ,Ohhhh, I choose to die~~~~~

I saw this too. I was wondering if Squad released KSP on wegame at the current of the time and listed that as 1.0. Oh well. Do not worry though. I hope Squad plans to update this.