Hello, I´m a new Kerbonaut

Kip Supernova

Hello, my name is Kip and I´m a big Science Fiction and Spacecraft Fan. The game Kerbal Space Program is the perfect game for me, to combinate my Science Fiction stories and my study for Computer Science. The Kerbals remember me the Irkens from "Invader Zim" and thats was the reason I bought the game too.

I´m happy and hyped for funny and interesting Kerbal experiences.

Is it allowed to link YouTube videos and streams about Kerbal Game?

Welcome to the forum, @Kip Supernova!

1 minute ago, Kip Supernova said:

Is it allowed to link YouTube videos and streams about Kerbal Game?

Absolutely, as long as the content in the videos follows our forum guidelines.  The biggest thing to watch out for with linking KSP YouTube videos is to make sure there's no swearing in it.

@Kip Supernova

Welcome to our forum and you have, indeed, come to the right place. Most of us here fit the description you gave yourself. We are mostly sci-fi fans, we love spaceflight, space exploration, and anything remotely related and a few things that are not.
And as far as Invader Zim? Well, you need to go check out @Just Jim! He's a big Invader Zim fan...

Welcome aboard and be sure to share some of your screen shots with the forum!

Hello welcome,

As a fellow Computer Science grad that loves this game, I hope you find it as enjoyable as I do. :)

Just hope not to much and you can't focus on your studies though ;D

On 1/27/2021 at 9:40 PM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Welcome to the Forum!!!:D

I hope we get to see some of your writing in the Fan Works or Mission Reports section!!!

Definitely! I've already written a few stories about the character Kip Supernova.

On my fictional planet Coba there is a space elevator and nanotechnology. I play kerbal to improve my space travel skills, to process that in my stories. And because the game is fun and likeable to me :)