[1.9.1+ / Kopernicus] The Vulture System - A new star system.

Livaco

2 minutes ago, Livaco said:

Yes, this bug is still present with the latest version by the looks of things. Scatterer is still a dependency.

Ok thx.

I'm doubting which planetpack to install. What I don't know -but again, maybe I should ask @R-T-B- is whether the lighting bug only happens with your pack (which looks really nice btw) or with all planet packs.
(my potato isn't really a fan of Scatterer:wink:)

15 hours ago, Livaco said:

Yes, this bug is still present with the latest version by the looks of things. Scatterer is still a dependency.

Tried it out with Scatterer and EVE and I'm still not seeing this.
ifvEcCl03W.png

Same during the daytime. (just pretend those cloud seams don't exist for now)
uMfLH9c5OF.jpg

Unsure what's causing that issue honestly. You mentioned AVP, maybe that could be the cause of it.

it very well could be AVP.  I'll grab some screenshots.  I'm not sure if AVP changes the planetshine/scatterer config at all, either.  oh, wait.. i'm not using planetshine.  thought for a moment THAT might be the issue...

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 8:58 AM, BarryWilkinson said:

Just a quick question i've been playing with MKS/USI and Interstellar extended for a little while now and i was just wondering if your planet pack has resource configs for these mods ?

Sorry for the long time for a reply, kinda ditched from the KSP scene.
Vulture doesn't support these no. I need to update Vulture at some point due to Scatterer's config syntax change but for now I'm still very much in "hiatus" from KSP modding, so don't expect it anytime soon. Sorry.

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, Livaco said:

Sorry for the long time for a reply, kinda ditched from the KSP scene.
Vulture doesn't support these no. I need to update Vulture at some point due to Scatterer's config syntax change but for now I'm still very much in "hiatus" from KSP modding, so don't expect it anytime soon. Sorry.

so no hope for a 1.12.3 update then I take it....darn.  Would really love to see the USI support as well, playing around with warp drive.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 4:35 PM, Livaco said:

Tried it out with Scatterer and EVE and I'm still not seeing this.
ifvEcCl03W.png

Same during the daytime. (just pretend those cloud seams don't exist for now)
uMfLH9c5OF.jpg

Unsure what's causing that issue honestly. You mentioned AVP, maybe that could be the cause of it.

By the way, I think it’s hard to find a normal place to land

Mountains are everywhere:confused:, I crashed my plane 4 times

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 10:57 AM, BarryWilkinson said:

Just a question is this mod compatible with any version of Parallax ?

No, unfortunately not.

On 8/11/2022 at 4:39 PM, XwingKerbal said:

This mod seems to have compatibility issues with the outer planets mod.  The textures of the OPM  planets seem to have their textures missing. 

Sorry, missed this one. Have not tried this out yet but will take a look once I have time away from my other projects.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.